B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

12 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

Yes, but thats not ok. A few weeks before Tesla, Nana and that guy were in Nanas room. Tesla said that Nana often feels uncomfortable because of that. And he always goes on. Always same questions. If I was Nana I really would open the dor and say "leave immediately!"

Again I ask the question...''What the fuck is he doing there?''...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wieder stelle ich die Frage...''Was zum Teufel macht er da?''...

I also don´t know. And when he starts his stupid laugh I only want to vomit. The only good thing is that he stopped to follow her like a dog. He did last times always. Nana coudn´t move 2 meters without him...

2 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

I also don´t know. And when he starts his stupid laugh I only want to vomit. The only good thing is that he stopped to follow her like a dog. He did last times always. Nana coudn´t move 2 meters without him...

I can't see what's going on. I'm assuming he's there because he's Nana's friend. It doesn't sound like Nana's interested in anything sexual, therefore he should respect that and just act like her friend and nothing more. He sounds to me to be pretty creepy. If Nana gives in, I think she'll be super regretful tomorrow. Personally I think, if she isn't interested, kick his sorry pathetic arse out the door if he persists with this sad behaviour...

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ich kann nicht sehen, was los ist. Ich gehe davon aus, dass er da ist, weil er Nanas Freund ist. Es hört sich nicht so an, als ob Nana an sexuellem Interesse interessiert wäre, deshalb sollte er das respektieren und sich einfach wie ihre Freundin benehmen und nicht mehr. Er klingt für mich ziemlich gruselig. Wenn Nana nachgibt, wird sie es morgen sehr bereuen. Persönlich denke ich, wenn sie kein Interesse hat, treten Sie seinen traurigen, erbärmlichen Arsch aus der Tür, wenn er mit diesem traurigen Verhalten fortfährt...

I think Nana has a very good character and it´s hard for her to say no. Butalso I know she has a bad character in some things, but I can´t tell here.

This dude is super pathetic.   It reminds me of that Dave Chappelle sketch of the white dude in the 'Real World' house and the 2 black men have sex with his girl right in front of him and he's crying.   Would be hilarious if that happened to this guy...

EnuvUtNXcAMw7pf.jpg

• Haha 3

Guest amandafan

When everyone had gone to bed last night, the pathetic man asked Nana for something to eat. She heated up some leftovers. Her facial expressions were already unmistakable, so I'm stuck with this jerk again.

While he was eating he asked her in English "do you think I'm sexy?"

She couldn't believe it and asked "say what?".

He again "do you think I'm sexy?".

She "are you serious? You?".

He "yes"!

She "not at all!". Not quite yet: I hate you! 

2 minutes ago, maximus said:

Dieser Typ ist super erbärmlich. Es erinnert mich an die Skizze von Dave Chappelle des weißen Kerls im Haus der 'Real World' und die beiden schwarzen Männer haben direkt vor ihm Sex mit seinem Mädchen und er weint. Wäre urkomisch, wenn dem Typen das passieren würde...

EnuvUtNXcAMw7pf.jpg

No. I never would wish anybody a situation like that. Nobody should have a situation like that. In my life all ex-girlfriends told me so many lies and most of them were unfaithful.

But he really should leave and never visit this villa again... Only if Nana really wants him there he should go there. But I really can´t imagine that she wants to see him often or as her boyfriend. Maybe she only meets him because of RLC...