B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I saw that but thought it was sniffling / runny nose.  Still, why is she up so early?

After further review ... yes ... she is crying.  Maybe she read DD's comments tonight.

Truth hurts ..🥸

6 hours ago, james deen said:

if she was new she would be more liked and if she wasn't married. Her charisma is off the charts and she likes to have a good time especially when drunk and has had the best lesbian sex by far with martina.  People hate her because shes a married women cheating on her husband and now we know she lied to martina and shes been here for too long that people  including me just want her gone so we can see someone new

Even  more things than what you are - rightfully - mention can be added .. 

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why malia was crying we dont know, why nelly is crying we dont, i cant believe among all cc members no one speak russian,

maybe they fear rlc will send someone to break their legs if they talk too much on cc

comedy nyc GIF by Fuse

почему Малия плакала, мы не знаем, почему Нелли плачет, мы не, я не могу поверить, что среди всех членов cc никто не говорит по-русски,

Well it is really weird with the twins, they are champions at teasing but amateurs at really providing some actions. Anyhow I dont understand the model here how you make money here ( is it number of views, clicks ....). But can you imagine if they provide some real action and if they would go also on a webcam site like chaturbate how much money they could make. Can you imagine what would happen on chaturbate if you have identical twins within a threesome... wow i think chaturbate would explode. But here in the project their level of action is very disappointing, but i realised from the posts here that it has never been different with them and there is basically no hope that it will be ever different. 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

1208 Nana telling her English teacher that they met a guy and when to his hotel room watch the sunset. (If I understood correctly).  

I've been offline for most of last night.  Just woke up.   Uber guy is back?

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

No. The English lessons are online.  

Oh ok. LOL dude got kicked to the curb then.  Good.  He was a creep.... only good thing that came of him was some heavy conversation on camcaps about his creepiness 🙂

14 minutes ago, T W said:

Well it is really weird with the twins, they are champions at teasing but amateurs at really providing some actions. Anyhow I dont understand the model here how you make money here ( is it number of views, clicks ....). But can you imagine if they provide some real action and if they would go also on a webcam site like chaturbate how much money they could make. Can you imagine what would happen on chaturbate if you have identical twins within a threesome... wow i think chaturbate would explode. But here in the project their level of action is very disappointing, but i realised from the posts here that it has never been different with them and there is basically no hope that it will be ever different. 

They think they are supermodels or something. When they were in B2 I watched them a bit and noticed that they never have genuine facial or body expressions, no personality at all. Every time they walk, talk or move it is a pose, every position is calculated to the camera angle. They never really join anything that is going on, they attend to be seen. RLC could have brought in programmed robots and they would be more interesting. At least with robots there is a chance of an unplanned programming glitch. I have almost quit watching B4 now that they are there, and with B1 as bad as it is, thinking seriously of canceling my subscription again. It depends on the replacements for Pam & Tesla. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

well you are right - thats what you call "snobbish"... that is how i feel with them sometimes. They would not last at a cam website which such an attitude they would get destroyed, that is why a place such as reallifecam is better for them, . anonymous and nobody can complain about them, and still make money.... i actually miss the old project "spygasm" which was closed because of some shady activities, but there you could really interact with the participants. On yoyeur tv they have now installed a button where you can donate to your favourite participants.....but still no interaction. Lets wait with the twins if anything changes.

il y a 50 minutes, albundy1089 a dit :

They think they are supermodels or something. When they were in B2 I watched them a bit and noticed that they never have genuine facial or body expressions, no personality at all. Every time they walk, talk or move it is a pose, every position is calculated to the camera angle. They never really join anything that is going on, they attend to be seen. RLC could have brought in programmed robots and they would be more interesting. At least with robots there is a chance of an unplanned programming glitch. I have almost quit watching B4 now that they are there, and with B1 as bad as it is, thinking seriously of canceling my subscription again. It depends on the replacements for Pam & Tesla. 

Indeed, not in the slightest attractive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

they are probably supermodels in real life

Berlin Fashion Week Kick GIF by Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin