Still no sex?

Woody you were a rascal back then.

I wrote off girls back in High School because they were too expensive and too much trouble. I'm not gay, I just wanted to spend my time and money on cars, ice hockey, hiking the trails and camping, and motorcycles. Not necessarily in that order. I was 30 years old when I met my wife. She was glowering at me like Yoko Ono, so, I took her to dinner that night, she moved in with me, that night, and we haven't been apart for 28 years. She is considered my first - and last - girlfriend. What sold her on me was definitely not my looks or money. It was my honesty and loyalty and total acceptance by my family. I believe that is what attracts good women more than anything else. Through her I learned responsibility, through me she learned to use the things you have to make the things you want. Since she came from money, this was a hard lesson to learn.

Soooo, just curious. Does wifey watch RLC with you? JUST asking, lol,

I'm sure. I can't see none of you but I feel the glares, LOL.

Guest ww_watcher

Nah, she doesn't go for that. Mainly I use my home 'puters for music and engineering stuff. I do this at work. LOL

Guest BurakYilmaz

I am not sure about Katya showers and jogging pants which seem the main concern of some of us, however, what impressed me was that she went for a nap this afternoon and she has not stepped out of the bed since, 6 or 7 hours of a nap?

Yesterday had a good night sleep, at least 12 hours. Recovering maybe from last days, or recharging for new parties, or maybe ready for a wild night of sex, or just a bath... Well, perhaps not...

Sign of Depression.

StnCld316 it does show a lot of sign's of depression and her feeling inferior to him.i feel the way she seem's to be is because of him.She is a beautiful girl and need's to be loved and cherished for the beautiful girl she is.if she had a Real MAN, there would be a great change in this girl.her beauty would really show then.i understand now why she don't bathe,fix herself up,or even change clothes.Think about it ....look at what she live's with. he keep's her this way to control her and at home(i don't think he ever take's her out).he know's she is a pretty girl and don't want anybody else to have her [jealous] or look at her.As for all the people that want them to have sex,sex,and more sex...i ask you ... if you were a girl would you allow yourself to have SEX with this...uh...THING?  :o

lol she is not depressed because of him...everybody on here thinks these girls are beautiful, gentle, caring little creatures who are tragically stuck in these abusive relationships because of these monsterous evil guys muahahaha...truth is, you just like the girl because she's cute and accessible...deep down, you want one for yourself...you don't like the guy because he has what you want and in your eyes doesn't even value it or deserve it!

i can't really judge you because i really don't know you, but I am talking about this common frame of mind a lot of guys have (especially on this site)...if these guys thinking this way got out more and met more girls, they would realize these girls are just average everyday girls and the guys are average everyday guys....but since you don't have an abundance of average girls like this around your in a mentality of scarcity....making her value (relative to you) go wayyy up in your head....then you look at this guy...and your like...what does he have that i dont?! he's not particularly good looking, he doesn't seem to be rich, talented, charismatic or highly motivated or any of those things...you might even stretch it to say, well if only this or that, I could totally be a way better guy for her than this guy...i would treat her like a princess, way better than him! he doesn't deserve her! and if he does deserve her, then I do too! so wheres mine!? Oh the injustice!

The truth is....if you were with her...you probably would treat her a lot nicer, way more thoughtful, caring etc...like a princess, because you value her way more than he does or most guys would...because your in a mentality of scarcity...that doesn't mean he isn't treating her right...it just means that he see's her as a girl on his level...and you see her as a princess....its all the way you frame things in your head...the objective reality is...this guy and this girl are about right for each other... the same goes for all the couples on here...

and lets say in an alternate world you did some how instantly switch from this life of scarcity, from watching them on rlc to somehow taking his place and now you are her boyfriend...she probably wouldn't like you as much as she liked him...for the very same reason you claim you deserve her more...because when you treat her better than other guys, like such a princess etc, you inadvertly make yourself look beneath her...like somebody in scarcity...somebody desperate etc....its a major turn off...nobody wants to be with somebody beneath them...im sure you've heard the expression "nice guys always finish last"...this phenomenon pretty much sums it up..

just my pscyhoanalytic opinion lol

that is your opinion and you can have one,but anyway Thank You DR.PHIL.

Just your psychoanalytic (correct spelling) opinion.

Adj. 1. psychoanalytic - of or relating to or incorporating the methods and theory of psychiatric treatment originated by Sigmund Freud; "Freud's psychoanalytical theories"; "psychoanalytic treatment" the validity of which is now widely disputed or rejected. After reading your post I can understand why.

Yes there are some dickheads around that have 15 inch dicks and could give the girls 10 orgasms 5 times a day 7 days a week, but they are the minority. There are also some around that think it normal for these couples to have that much sex, but they are in the minority too.

If you had been around long enough you would have had time to watch these couples going about their every day lives, as normal as that can be with cameras watching 24/7. You would have also had time to observe some of the moronic behaviour of some of the males.

During that time you may have also been able to understand that most of the comments from the long time members are not based on placing the girls on a throne and treating them like  a princess, but based on a simple respect for females in general.

You might also have been able to work out that most of us do have the relationships that you seem to think we don't, that this forum is purely a source of entertainment, that you obviously don't understand.

Maybe try a psychoanalysis of yourself, work out what the fuck you are doing here.

Psychiatrist dispense prescription drugs that fuck with your head.

Psychologists dispense warm and fuzzy bullshit, that eventually fucks with your head.

Wow calm your nuts bud, don't be so sensitive!

Clearly what I wrote must have really struck a sore spot with you as you are so offended! Your post has basically identified you as the type of guy I was talking about and you've just strengthened my point. Anyway its just my opinion, there are all those who agreed with me as you can see from the likes and replies...and then there is you and the guy my post was actually addressed to.

I don't know what experience you've had with psychologists and psychiatrists that have made you so against them but to ramble on about psychiatric treatments and meds because i jokingly said... "thats my psycho analytic opinion LOL"...at the very end...of my post...about katya's relationship....is just foolish!

You basically piled up on all the irrelevant parts of my posts...the peripherals, instead of what I was actually saying lol.

First you make a point to correct an obvious typo and copy paste a webster definition on here as if your a high school prof correcting a paper lol. Then to say psycho analytic treatments have been widely rejected?? lol wtf?! First of all I never even mentioned psych treatments and it has nothing to do with my analysis of their relationship! But now that you've brought up the subject, let me shut you down on that too...You surely read the news once in a while, right? Psych treatment and associated meds have been booming globally for the last 2 decades bud! the pharmaceutical industry is thriving like never before! To say psycho analytic treatments have been widely rejected is a completely ridiculous statement, a complete falsification! Anyhow...moving on to your next point, which was some how even less relevant...

The next thing you go on to point out is "there are some dickheads who may have 15 inch dicks and give girls 10 orgasms a day" (lol you clearly don't like these guys, they are dickheads!), "but they are just the minority!" I really have no idea where that came from but I now suspect you have a penis size or woman pleasing insecurity LOL.

Then you talk about had I been on this site longer, like you, I would have realized all the male moronic behavior going on and that the girls actually are real victims in all of this! They are just not getting simple respect from these guys and that pisses you off! You didn't elaborate or give any examples, sooo...I stand by my original statement...These guys are not the evil, tyrannical bastards trapping poor helpless and innocent women into abusive relationships that you make them out to be! Don't you think if there were any girls posting on this website, they would be attacking the woman the way the guys on here attack the man?!

Lastly, You say I should figure out for myself why I am on here...For your information, I already know! Its fascinating, I wonder what effect the 24/7 camera has on the participants, and its also pretty cool to see people's opinions about the couples on this site.

;)

Guest Pirate

Well Burak, exactly the response I was expecting which is why I Liked It. You obviously have some exceptional 'analytical' skills when you can so easily assess a persons personality and attributes from a couple of one liners. If you com to Oz, I have a job for you lol.

Firstly, psychiatrists and psychologists, I work with a bunch of them, great guys, volunteer in my free time with the returned vets whenever possible. They also have a sense of humour, the quotes about what a psych and a psycho do, even the bit about messing with your head, that's one of theirs. Most of them also believe some of the statement is true. You hit the nail on the head yourself, Psych treatment and associated meds have been booming globally for the last 2 decades bud! the pharmaceutical industry is thriving like never before! Yep, the pharmaceutical industry is booming alright and returned soldiers and treating PTSD is a growth industry now, not a support program.

I also chucked it in at the end because I wanted to bring in the three fields. That's also why I  intentionally used the Webster definition, as you put it. Psychoanalysts are as the definition stated, practitioners of Sigmund Freud's theory that childhood memories are the cause of mental illness. That's the part that's widely disputed, ask any credible psychiatrist or psychologist. It's a different discipline. I assumed you used that field reference intentionally, sorry, my mistake.

As stated, you make a lot of assumptions about the people on this site, pure conjecture, without any facts. Don't get me wrong, I did much the same when I first came on board, easy mistake to make, till you get to know them. Truth is, I see very little RLC, log in probably once a week. Seeing as most of the vids etc posted here are ul, now see even less.

Anyway, I think too much of the focus is on sex and nudity, people are totally missing the sexy. I've seen Leora naked heaps of times, but prefer to see her in some sexy underwear now, or preening herself close up. Same as the lovely Nora, sexy even vacuuming, although she does non of that anymore. Isn't that what voyeurisms all about.

And our debate, much more fun!

Guest BurakYilmaz

Well Burak, exactly the response I was expecting which is why I Liked It. You obviously have some exceptional 'analytical' skills when you can so easily assess a persons personality and attributes from a couple of one liners. If you com to Oz, I have a job for you lol.

Firstly, psychiatrists and psychologists, I work with a bunch of them, great guys, volunteer in my free time with the returned vets whenever possible. They also have a sense of humour, the quotes about what a psych and a psycho do, even the bit about messing with your head, that's one of theirs. Most of them also believe some of the statement is true. You hit the nail on the head yourself, Psych treatment and associated meds have been booming globally for the last 2 decades bud! the pharmaceutical industry is thriving like never before! Yep, the pharmaceutical industry is booming alright and returned soldiers and treating PTSD is a growth industry now, not a support program.

I also chucked it in at the end because I wanted to bring in the three fields. That's also why I  intentionally used the Webster definition, as you put it. Psychoanalysts are as the definition stated, practitioners of Sigmund Freud's theory that childhood memories are the cause of mental illness. That's the part that's widely disputed, ask any credible psychiatrist or psychologist. It's a different discipline. I assumed you used that field reference intentionally, sorry, my mistake.

As stated, you make a lot of assumptions about the people on this site, pure conjecture, without any facts. Don't get me wrong, I did much the same when I first came on board, easy mistake to make, till you get to know them. Truth is, I see very little RLC, log in probably once a week. Seeing as most of the vids etc posted here are ul, now see even less.

Anyway, I think too much of the focus is on sex and nudity, people are totally missing the sexy. I've seen Leora naked heaps of times, but prefer to see her in some sexy underwear now, or preening herself close up. Same as the lovely Nora, sexy even vacuuming, although she does non of that anymore. Isn't that what voyeurisms all about.

And our debate, much more fun!

I figured you were being cheeky but if you wanted to teach me the differences between the professions and fields of mental health, I got time for that. Its actually pretty interesting stuff, I read some articles about it on the american mental health foundation's site. If your interested, check this out:

Yes, it was popularized by Freud over a hundred years ago, his theories have always been the most popularized and controversial in psychology. CBTs and behaviorists have criticized the theories to such an extreme that its been called the freud wars! Since then the theories have been revised, reformed and taken in different directions. Now psychoanalysis includes theories that are much different than Freud's, often opposing his views...such as interpersonal, culturalist, relational, intersubjective psychoanlaysis and theories or the adaptive paradigm of psychoanlaysis and pyschotherapy.

There are different forms of psychoanalysis and psychotherapies in which psychoanalytic thinking is practiced. For example, well known therapies that also use insights of psychoanalysis include MBT and TFP. Other psychoanalytic schools include the Kleinian, Lacanian, and Winnicottian schools.

Where is psychoanalysis today? It is troubled by the concerns that trouble psychiatry and medicine in general but, often, are particularly worrisome for psychoanalysis. Accountability and peer review are of concern but the privacy of the psychoanalytic process makes true review difficult.

However, other factors have a positive, rather than negative, impact. The history of medicine is a history of rising expectations concerning the level of health and healthcare to which citizens are entitled, and psychoanalysis is interested in such emerging themes in health as the nature of sexual experience and pleasure. Further, there is growing awareness that behavior and life style are more powerful determinants of morbidity and mortality than are hospitals and medicines. Most medical care has little impact on behavior of life style, it deals only with their sequelae; psychoanalysis, at least potentially, can deal with the cause.

These are new areas of inquiry and the results are not yet in. For example, psychoanalysis has traditionally staked its claim to behavior that results from psychic conflict while the deleterious or even lethal behaviors in which behavioral medicine has been interested are generally conflict-free. However, our theories are changing and the domain of psychoanalytic interest continues to increase, so that some contemporary psychoanalysts see psychic conflict as only one type of pathology amenable to analytic intervention.

Today, psychoanalysis still is an important treatment in psychiatry. It is indicated in character disorders or persistent and recurrent symptomatic neuroses. Today, if we saw Freud’s earliest cases as he did, as simple neuroses in individuals who were otherwise healthy, we would prescribe simple forms of psychotherapy rather than psychoanalysis. Of course, it is only fair to add that we would view Freud’s treatment of those patients as psychotherapy rather than what we would today call psychoanalysis. Psychoanalysis is the dominant framework for organizing and integrating our treatment programs for severe character disorders, stress responses (whether developmental, medical or traumatic) and, in some settings, the combined characterologic, medical and other stress problems that constitute the major psychoses.

In spite of the frequent reports of its demise, the profession of psychoanalysis appears still vigorous. Membership of the American Psychoanalytic Association continues to grow and, perhaps even more surprising, it is expanding rapidly in western Europe and the rest of the world. Just as psychiatry has strengthened its extrapsychoanalytic interests, so has psychoanalysis strengthened its extrapsychiatric ones. Major theorists are re-evaluating the biologic underpinnings of psychoanalytic theory, suggesting that they grew out of Freud’s and the field’s background rather than the inherent demands of the subject matter. Klein, Schafter, Ricoeur, Lacan and others have suggested the development of psychoanalysis that stems from the study of language, symbols and meaning rather than biologically-rooted somatic sources of mental life. Much further from contemporary medicine and biology than was true in Freud’s day.

What of contemporary psychiatry? Psychoanalysis continues to be an important theme of American psychiatry but is no longer the only theme. Some of our most prestigious psychiatrists and psychiatric institutions are heavily dominated by psychoanalysis.

Psychoanalysis and psychiatry, with separate origins, formed a natural and intimate alliance, each providing something the other desperately desired—psychoanalysis, when at its best, offering psychiatry an intellectually exciting and profound understanding of psychopathology and at least the possibility of a rational treatment; psychiatry offering psychoanalysis the respectability and status of the medical profession and the opportunity to influence a major area of mental healthcare. However, both paid a price for the exclusive relationship. Psychiatry was temporarily distracted from some of its other important scientific bases—especially neurobiology—and, at the same time, its therapeutic efforts were disassociated from the community’s health needs.

Psychiatry without psychoanalysis would be weakened immensely; psychiatry with nothing but psychoanalysis would be seriously limited. Psychoanalysis was also deprived of an important source of new thinkers and new thoughts as the exclusive medical-psychiatric pathway ruled out many of the more gifted scholars trained in the tradition of humanistic and hermeneutic studies. Today, both psychiatry and psychoanalysis are still retaining an important relationship with each other but are branching out and embracing other traditions and disciplines.

If I was submitting my post in to get corrected, I would have written relationship analysis instead of psycho analysis, and performed a spell check lol but I wasn't and you can rest assured everyone seemed to understand exactly what I was saying.

What exactly were you trying to say there about the 15 inch cock 10 orgasms a day being minority n all? 

and on a more relevant note, please tell me, what exactly have these guys done to these women to cross this respect line and caused these women to become depressed? Whatever it is, it must be way above and beyond what the women have done back obviously because their level of respect isn't being called into question at all (and its not because were putting the women on any throne either! lol)

Whatever they've done, it must be something way worse than what normal non RLC guys do in their relationships, right? Because whatever they've done...its not normal everyday relationship stuff, these guys are evil bastards and need to be stopped! these women need to leave these guys, these guys are not good enough for them!

Obviously I'm not saying always, but I think its pretty obvious that the boyfriends on RLC often get harshly  criticized for not treating their girlfriends right...but i've yet to see the reverse....and i think it has a lot to do with the fact that only guys use this website.

Imagine the reverse, lets say this site was populated by all girls instead of all guys...

so now this forum would be populated by girls following guys that they:

1) find really hot

2) might even watch for hours speaking in a completely foreign language

3) begin to relate to and might even form an emotional connection with

4) might even save pictures and videos of and join forums to analyze and talk about

5) might begin to think they really understand...

6) may actually start to really care for after a while...to the point that they might even support them on this forum the way a true sports fan supports his team...even when they are losing!

so now in this scenario, these girls are watching their beloved rlc guys that i just described living with these chicks lucky enough to be called their girlfriends!

Don't you think in that scenario, sooner or later we would start to see unjust attacks on Leora and Katya like the ones we see on Paul and Ruslan?

We would undoubtedly start to see these girls writing posts like "Leora isn't even hot"..."She doesn't even give Paul any attention"... "She doesn't even value him!"...and posts like..."Poor paul is so innocent, he doesnt even realize he's trapped in her abusive, manipulative ways"...and "I hope they break up, Paul deserves way better!"

Would that be because Leora and the other RLC girlfriends are truly abusive, moronic, because they cross the line and don't respect the beloved RLC guys?...or would it really be for other, rather obvious reasons?   

PS: I agree...I like the sexy time on RLC too...Leora's my favourite in that respect...in terms of favorite personality I like Kiko 

Treat them Mean and keep them Keen!!!

The one woman that I have treated badly is the one that loves me totally.

All the others who I showered with affection and treated like queens ditched me.

Women are far too complex for we mere men to understand!!!

Woodworker if you find the girl who wore the ring that turned green after two weeks she probably has a finger missing now!!!! LOL!!!

lleva durmiendo desde las 21:00 con el pantalon de joging puesto y tapada con la manta del perro ??????? y sin ducharse hace ya no se cuanto creo que van 3 duchas desde que vinieron a la casa y el 2 si esto es vida real sera vida rusa por aqui en españa se les llama guarros .....

Guest toblerone

When Katya & Ruslan have friends at home they are almost ok, but when they are alone they seem to avoid each other as much as possible. Ruslan sleeps mostly during the day while she can sleep 12 or 14 hours.

We need friends at home, or even better the sexy female friend. Actually she could replace Ruslan and live with Katya...