Still no sex?

Treat them Mean and keep them Keen!!!

The one woman that I have treated badly is the one that loves me totally.

All the others who I showered with affection and treated like queens ditched me.

Women are far too complex for we mere men to understand!!!

Woodworker if you find the girl who wore the ring that turned green after two weeks she probably has a finger missing now!!!! LOL!!!

I got a kick out of what you said my friend,.. But as it turned out the ring never did turn green, and she held on to it for years.  She is, and always will be lodged in my heart. 

han follado debajo de las sabanas , ella ha gemido bastante , muy morboso , un pedazito de culo al final , pero carne nada , pero no ha estado mal parece que vamos mejorando , lo bueno es que parece que ella se lo pasa bien y eso es bueno , cuando se suelten ya veremos , ni besos ni mamada ni nada raro todo muy normalito , pero bueno menos da una piedra.

• 2 weeks later...

ella ya compro las compresas esta apunto de bajarle la regla, cuando llegaron la tenia y son 28 dias , osea que olvidaros de verla ducharse o follar en 5 o 6 y si se pone mala como la otra vez incluso mas . el tema manicura y pedicura eso si se le da bien tiene hasta secador de uñas . a ver si viene la amiga por lo menos

All in how you look at it I guess. I haven't seen a couple piss off more people on this site beating the dog, waiving pistols Drinking and smoking til dawn with a house full of people. I get excited when she shows a nipple. I would say there are a lot of words to describe this couple other than boring. Some might be different, nuts, or alive. I've excepted the fact this is not a sexual couple and if I need to watch sex to not be bored, there are now 5 other couples on RLC and an internet with enough sex to make your eyes boil. I just enjoy this soap opera to see what happens next.  :o

Guest Mortdisc

I've excepted the fact this is not a sexual couple and if I need to watch sex to not be bored, there are now 5 other couples on RLC and an internet with enough sex to make your eyes boil. I just enjoy this soap opera to see what happens next.  :o

They are a sexuual couple , or should that be asexual???, but just not with each other. Maybe they have issues with one another, but rlc seemed a good way of making a little money without actually having to do anything. This may be their real lives, who knows, but if that is life then give me an induced coma any day of the week.

I've excepted the fact this is not a sexual couple and if I need to watch sex to not be bored, there are now 5 other couples on RLC and an internet with enough sex to make your eyes boil. I just enjoy this soap opera to see what happens next.  :o

They are a sexuual couple , or should that be asexual???, but just not with each other. Maybe they have issues with one another, but rlc seemed a good way of making a little money without actually having to do anything. This may be their real lives, who knows, but if that is life then give me an induced coma any day of the week.

This couple is more like Friends without Benefits.

Guest xvoyeurx

she want some love on the bed but this stupid guy don't want make sex and prefer sleep.

j don't think j'm watching this couple long time,too bored guy similar kiko