Still no sex?

Guest BJon

Whats wrong with these two? Bashful?  Pecker shy?

and you Pay to watch waste your $$$ keep the pimps happy , I will pay and watch If I see the girls walking naked  masturbating doing something Interesting that I don't waist my time , I don't know about you all , if you sit front of computer 24/7 not me they don't deserve one Penny

OK, Nick, I'll take the troll bait.

If you don't like RLC at all (it's a monesstery, ya know), why do you hang out on CC? Hell, most of us don't care about RLC either.

I mean, if you're gonna troll, at least be a fun, warm and fuzzy character. Maybe grow a furry tail -- Pepe's the only member left with a furry tail since Squirrel was killed in that horrible tire commercial filming mishap -- and I'm sure Pepe would like the back up.

In fact, we'd all like you to be back up for Pepe. And so would Pepe!

Consider yourself hired!

Yeah come on Nick you can be Mi Amore. Just grow a fury tail.

besides the place is a cross between a crack house and a commune. either they are all gonna have sex or no one is. Maybe RLC is looking for another apartment for the other couple. then we can watch none of them have sex. Cracks me up.  maybe the 2 women should get a place together. then we would have something to watch!!

Whats wrong with these two? Bashful?  Pecker shy?

and you Pay to watch waste your $$$ keep the pimps happy , I will pay and watch If I see the girls walking naked  masturbating doing something Interesting that I don't waist my time , I don't know about you all , if you sit front of computer 24/7 not me they don't deserve one Penny

OK, Nick, I'll take the troll bait.

If you don't like RLC at all (it's a monesstery, ya know), why do you hang out on CC? Hell, most of us don't care about RLC either.

I mean, if you're gonna troll, at least be a fun, warm and fuzzy character. Maybe grow a furry tail -- Pepe's the only member left with a furry tail since Squirrel was killed in that horrible tire commercial filming mishap -- and I'm sure Pepe would like the back up.

In fact, we'd all like you to be back up for Pepe. And so would Pepe!

Consider yourself hired!

To be honest I don't know how I end up  RLM or CC but one day I was surfing the net I got interested to sigh up  with there site, it wasn't the money I waist it was the Principal , that's why I mad my mind to to do what I cane to discourage people to signup to RLM     

it's sad

I. Adult Entertainment

The Sites offer online entertainment services that may be deemed adult in nature and which may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willinglyan

Guest friedel

habt ihr denn nicht alle aufgepasst, als die eingezogen sind haben die sich mit den gästen videos von den anderen angesehen.

DA HABEN DIE GLEICH GEZEIGT MIT UNS NICHT SOWAS:wenn die sex hier haben sollten dann nur unter der decke oder hinter den duschvorhang.

Ihr müßt euch immer vorstellen ihr seid in der wohnung dann würded ihr es auch nicht gleich machen. Es muß ersteinmal die hemmschwelle überwunden sein

Guest asutaru

it's impossible doing sex if there is every days and every nights guests stay in the appartment !

in normal life,j don't have every days my friends come in my home and sleep every nights

it's impossible doing sex if there is every days and every nights guests stay in the appartment !

in normal life,j don't have every days my friends come in my home and sleep every nights

Where I am from, it's called Freeloading and does not bode well with me.

Make it on your own or starve.

ni sexo , ni un simple beso , y hoy 3º dia sin ducharse , le tiene que oler peor que el pantalon de jogging , que por cierto tiene un agujero donde lo tienen todos los pantalones de jogging y todos los pijamas .

Guest toblerone

I am not sure about Katya showers and jogging pants which seem the main concern of some of us, however, what impressed me was that she went for a nap this afternoon and she has not stepped out of the bed since, 6 or 7 hours of a nap?

Yesterday had a good night sleep, at least 12 hours. Recovering maybe from last days, or recharging for new parties, or maybe ready for a wild night of sex, or just a bath... Well, perhaps not...

yo pensé lo mismo , lleva durmiendo toda la tarde/noche y ayer se acostó temprano y a dormido 10 /12 horas esta noche estará fresca como una rosa , igual esta noche da la sorpresa y tenemos sexo .