Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

51 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I think you are correct, it seems like Malia may be trying to work her way through some personal issues and Leora is giving her some space. I do recall that when the two of them were getting drunk Malia started to cry about something that was upsetting her. Leora rubbed her back along with a hug and said something to make Malia feel better. As Leora gave her opinion on the matter Malia just listened and nodded. There was a lot of background noise coming from the TV so the translation app I would have seemed useless. Does anyone know what Malia was talking about when she started to cry? 

I don't NYJ. I'm not certain if anyone else may have been able to overhear any part of what they may have talked about with so much background noise at the time as you mentioned. I wasn't watching the whole time at the time neither, only checking the thumbs and streaming if it looked like anything of significant interest may have been occurring.

• Confused 1

Bonjour Guyquad

J’espère que je tes pas offensé et mis en colère hier

Tu m’as pas donné de réponse à ma dernière question

Ou tu désires plus que je t’envoie des PM je voie que le statut a changé

J’ai bien lu les commentaires et j’ai vue quelle avait appelé Paul et je suis ravi Et elle ces masturbé

Merci

• Like 2

Good Morning _ Buon giorno _ Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

excellent weekend Sunday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 3

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora au téléphone 

Bonjour 😺

Bonjour Pulo

Je ne sais pas avec qui elle parle je n’ai pas une caméra gratuite donc j’entends plus sa voix

Je crois un dimanche triste pour moi

Bon dimanche

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour Pulo

Je ne sais pas avec qui elle parle je n’ai pas une caméra gratuite donc j’entends plus sa voix

Je crois un dimanche triste pour moi

Bon dimanche

Good morning 

Friend patou 

A great happy Sunday with family and wife 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I think you are correct, it seems like Malia may be trying to work her way through some personal issues and Leora is giving her some space. I do recall that when the two of them were getting drunk Malia started to cry about something that was upsetting her. Leora rubbed her back along with a hug and said something to make Malia feel better. As Leora gave her opinion on the matter Malia just listened and nodded. There was a lot of background noise coming from the TV so the translation app I would have seemed useless. Does anyone know what Malia was talking about when she started to cry? 

Yes! She said " Get a fucking grip of yourself you stupid cow, we have got money to earn from these suckers. So don't kill the Golden Goose ! Otherwise we will have to start cooking our own meals, and would only be able to afford one pair of trainers each year, perhaps one new dress every six months and share knickers......What a fucking nightmare !!😱

Just the usual old shit!! 😁

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1