Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

I happened to notice something in the early hours of the morning there around the time when it had been mentioned that it had just been noticed that Malia had awakened, got up, got ready and left the apartment. At that time, I just happened to look in on Leora's room and she was laying there rolled over onto her side awake, with her covers covering her up to her shoulders and looking at things on her phone. I'm not certain if she ever actually went to sleep and then woke back up to do that or not. 

47 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

That's the thing unfortunately Nich, it's speculation, Malia had a good 2 hours of chatting last night to somebody yet I don't see any info as to who that was from our 'resident translators', yet if I was to say it was, say dennis (I know it wasn't!), I would get a barrage of posts from a few people who appear to know exactly what they are saying telling me it wasn't.

Dipende da tante cose, chi traduce magari è in vacanza e quindi segue poco RLC, oppure non si sente niente di quello che si dicono Malia e Leora a telefono ed è inutile cercare di tradurre. 

23 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Worrying times indeed fellow voyeurs.

Really!! The world is in turmoil and we are supposed to worry about when a couple of skanks are going to flash thier gash next. 

I think not Blue !😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2