Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty Disney GIF

P.S Waiting for Nich's smart ass comment

What makes you think I would have any smart ass comment about Sleeping Beauty or anything else for that matter mate ? The only thing I may have thought about mentioning in regards to her would be that although the animated character in the gif is certainly thought of as a sleeping beauty, I do believe she is actually a character known as Snow White, and that she resembles Leora or that Leora resembles her and that she looks as if she is just peacefully sleeping waiting on a prince charming to show up and awaken her with a kiss.

If you happen to be referring to when I mentioned something about you may have just woken up from a nap and not been that clear eyed in response to someone elses comment that was made in regards to you mistaken that individual for someone else, it's a little disappointing that you would take it that way mate, because there was no intention of trying to be sarcastic or any smart ass just because of mentioning something that could have been a possible and reasonable explanation for what had occurred.

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

Malia gone at the crack of dawn, are we going to see her come back later when Leora goes out, then another early night with no interactions with each other?

I hope this is not a sign of things to come,

Well, if you've noticed there have been some speculation as to whether or not she has been in contact with whoever may have been involved that apparently was a substantial part of some of the reasons for some of her apparent feelings of grief and sadness to an extent for a good little while now.

Also there have been speculation that if she actually has been in contact with that other individual again, whether or not she would allow herself to get back involved with that individual to a point of seeing whoever it may be any further. Her going to bed and eventually asleep as early as she did again last night, and then getting up as early as she did and getting ready and leaving at that hour of the morning, obviously meant that she felt that she had to go somewhere for some matter that apparently meant enough to her for her to do so.

Especially considering it is something that she has not been doing for a good little while now. There is always a possibility that she needed to be somewhere at a certain time for some matter that was important to her that did not have anything to do with a certain other individual though.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

Malia gone at the crack of dawn, are we going to see her come back later when Leora goes out, then another early night with no interactions with each other?

I hope this is not a sign of things to come,

Tra di loro non c'è niente. Se mai bisogna vedere cosa farà Malia. 

il y a 20 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Well, if you've noticed there have been some speculation as to whether or not she has been in contact with whoever may have been involved that apparently was a substantial part of some of the reasons for some of her apparent feelings of grief and sadness to an extent for a good little while now.

Also there have been speculation that if she actually has been in contact with that other individual again, whether or not she would allow herself to get back involved with that individual to a point of seeing whoever it may be any further. Her going to bed and eventually asleep as early as she did again last night, and then getting up as early as she did and getting ready and leaving at that hour of the morning, obviously meant that she felt that she had to go somewhere for some matter that apparently meant enough to her for her to do so.

Especially considering it is something that she has not been doing for a good little while now. There is always a possibility that she needed to be somewhere at a certain time for some matter that was important to her that did not have anything to do with a certain other individual though.  

That's the thing unfortunately Nich, it's speculation, Malia had a good 2 hours of chatting last night to somebody yet I don't see any info as to who that was from our 'resident translators', yet if I was to say it was, say dennis (I know it wasn't!), I would get a barrage of posts from a few people who appear to know exactly what they are saying telling me it wasn't.

If they both spoke English then we wouldn't be having this conversation and unfortunately we don't have anyone that can reliably speak Russian to tell us what the heck is going on.

It's like watching a soap opera in a foreign language!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

That's the thing unfortunately Nich, it's speculation, Malia had a good 2 hours of chatting last night to somebody yet I don't see any info as to who that was from our 'resident translators', yet if I was to say it was, say dennis (I know it wasn't!), I would get a barrage of posts from a few people who appear to know exactly what they are saying telling me it wasn't.

If they both spoke English then we wouldn't be having this conversation and unfortunately we don't have anyone that can reliably speak Russian to tell us what the heck is going on.

It's like watching a soap opera in a foreign language!

I know, but most times that Malia has been observed talking to someone on her phone, she was observed doing so in such a low volume that apparently very little of what she usually has had to say could be heard if actually at all on some occasions. 

• Like 1