Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

As I have replied several times when asked, I have never appreciated the addition or contribution of Malia to the apartment, so I could not and would not comment on her individual  " performances " because I would not watch the apartment when she was there alone. so it would be unfair to do so.

I would say though that from what I can gather from reading through the various threads in reference to her, that she appears to have made most people happy by stepping in and covering on the many times Leora chose for whatever reason to be absent.

For that reason alone she deserves respect for her " work ethic ", it couldn't have been easy living in the shadow of an RLC legend, but apparently she managed OK.

Good luck girl in whatever you chose to do in life. Have a safe journey home and a happy and healthy future. 👏🙂

• Upvote 6

39 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Must cost these people quite a bit of money for sneakers.  Do that every day and they'd wear out a pair of sneakers in a week.

Good exercise though.  Good looking girls, I'd never kick them out of bed for eating crackers.

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Must cost these people quite a bit of money for sneakers.  Do that every day and they'd wear out a pair of sneakers in a week.

Good exercise though.  Good looking girls, I'd never kick them out of bed for eating crackers.

Or for eating my knackers

• Haha 1

Oui effectivement elle pourrait aussi manger son concombre comme cela . J'en profite pour te posé une question Leora a t-elle garder cette jolie habitude de fixer la camera quand elle va venir lors de ses masturbations merci Pulo pour la réponse

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cabal said:

Oui effectivement elle pourrait aussi manger son concombre comme cela . J'en profite pour te posé une question Leora a t-elle garder cette jolie habitude de fixer la camera quand elle va venir lors de ses masturbations merci Pulo pour la réponse

sometimes look at the cameras 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, patou said:

Bonjour

J’ai remarqué que personne n’ose nous dire qui est au téléphone avec léora c’est un tabou il y a environ deux semaines j’avais quelques bons renseignements mais il poste plus pour l’instant

Bon dimanche

Who patou?