US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

If voting rights legislation goes thru, he loses, if not, he wins.  I wasn't "racist" about Senator Warnock of Georgia.  Your labels are just for you to hang next to your dishonorable discharge over the toilet.

You mean the legislation that will make it legal for Democrats to steal elections?

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Donald Trump and Republicans like to talk about the "silent majority" of Americans who Democrats are unfairly oppressing. But what the increasingly contentious battle over masking in schools proves is that...

Rethuglicans at it again.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Democrats Jesse Jackson and his wife are both in the hospital with Covid. Wonder if they were at Obama's birthday party?

Jesse Jackson has had nothing to do with Obama. During Obama’s first campaign when he needed to move from the left to the center, he used Bill Cosby’s diatribe about Black’s spending too much time complaining (LOL@Bill Cosby). Jesse Jackson got caught on an open mic saying “That MF trying to dog us out”. Hasn’t had anything to do with him since. 

Similarly, Oprah refused to endorse him during his second campaign. 

Prety sure you’ll find that neither attended.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Jesse Jackson has had nothing to do with Obama. During Obama’s first campaign when he needed to move from the left to the center, he used Bill Cosby’s diatribe about Black’s spending too much time complaining (LOL@Bill Cosby). Jesse Jackson got caught on an open mic saying “That MF trying to dog us out”. Hasn’t had anything to do with him since. 

Similarly, Oprah refused to endorse him during his second campaign. 

Prety sure you’ll find that neither attended.

Endorsements don't mean shit anyways.  Look at all the people that endorsed Trump and he still lost by a landslide.

In Canada we got Trudeau albeit is only for another 3 weeks.  'Toolemania is sweeping Canada at the moment. The days of a Populist Government is coming to an end. Trudeau is pulling Trumps Tactics with misinformation and his Tweets are being flagged as such. 

All I am waiting for Trudeau to say now is if he loses the Election then it's rigged. Even the boys down on Bay St. don't want Trudeau re-elected. When the boys on Bay St. speak people listen.

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

🙄 ☝️ 🤣 Yeah right....watch what happens within this next couple of weeks. That brainless, detached from reality, corrupt, dishonest, lying assed, gutless coward of a puppet will likely be down in the 30's and when the day of reckoning arrives not in the far off distant future, there will likely be a nice little impeachment prepared for him afterwards and put on his sorry ass, only that one will be for real and genuine violations of oaths of office and dereliction of sworn duties. Then all you wacko nutjob propagandists will really be squirming and having nervous breakdowns. 🤣 

you just described donny traitor perfectly. just 1 problem. he is no longer president.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The graph you posted previously did not show August, 2021.

repeating. you have to click onto the article & you will see that it is the same chart. the pic in the headline was only part of the chart. this is why you should read once in a while. or just stfu about stuff that you know nothing about & haven't researched at all. now go back to bed & have a wet dream about donny.

• Like 1

Only silly questions to a Marxist Russian propaganda agent like you, comrade Golfer.

you continue to prove that i am correct as you show over & over & over & over again that you are an ignorant idiot.

• Upvote 1

So you want the mouths' of your political opponents sown up?  Now I understand why you have no problem with the Taliban running Afghanistan. Not much difference between you and the Taliban is there?:dodgy:

i'm trying to save you from further embarrassment.  and again it is the taliban's country not america's. and i thought that you wanted us out?