B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Mila face timing with a man.

That's not just any man. You can see this is her special man. When she's face timing with him she seems truly happy. This goes a long way in explainingย why she hides when sheย  isn't doing a show.

ย 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

That's not just any man. You can see this is her special man. When she's face timing with him she seems truly happy. This goes a long way in explainingย why she hides when sheย  isn't doing a show.

ย 

If she has a man out side RLC and don't want to be seen bating then she shouldn't have rejoined the project.

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2021 at 5:36 PM, thinga69 said:

One thing that I'm noticing is that this apartment is located in a square. In Mila's room, cam 15, you can see some times kids playing and probably there isn't many buildings nearby since most of the time the girls keep the curtains wide open. By how near the ground appears to be their building is about 5-6 floors height, maybe even less.

they are on the seventh floor and right on the sea front apart from the 2 roads between them and the beach

ย 

• Thanks 1

ย 

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If she has a man out side RLC and don't want to be seen bating then she shouldn't have rejoined the project.

ย 

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

You're preaching to the choir, my man....:wink:

So true,,See the source image:biggrin:

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Anna, it would be amazing to see you bring some young man home and have him lick that beautiful ass and pussy. Maybe even fuck both those holes before finishing in your mouth like the last young man. Loved it!!

You are one sick man

45 minutes ago, fisherman said:

You are one sick man

I donโ€™t think he said anything wrong regarding a fantasize that he has or mostly , something that Anna hasnโ€™t been willing to do as a woman ๐Ÿ˜‡ I donโ€™t see how the โ€œ sick man โ€œ characterization is made by you ๐Ÿคจ