B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I really donโ€™t know what they think they will achieve by performing under cover apart from antagonising their fan base. We know that they are not shy and what they are capable of after the recent bath session while Mila, on previous visits played quite openly and intimately with Jenn, Laura, Lorraine & Mary so this playing tents malarkey is not so much a tease in my view but more of a negative approach and disappointing. At least Radi appears a lot happier away from the madding crowd at b4 ๐Ÿ‘Œ

And Elvira, Adelita, Annabella, Amina, Adri, Laima, Darina...ย 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I really donโ€™t know what they think they will achieve by performing under cover apart from antagonising their fan base. We know that they are not shy and what they are capable of after the recent bath session while Mila, on previous visits played quite openly and intimately with Jenn, Laura, Lorraine & Mary so this playing tents malarkey is not so much a tease in my view but more of a negative approach and disappointing. At least Radi appears a lot happier away from the madding crowd at b4 ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I am so happy my sub is about to expire, and I really have no plans of everย rejoining after almost ten years as a paying member.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I think we should give the girls a chance. As for Anna I remember her and Irma some 4 years ago having a good time a bit on the softcore side though but they both were enjoying it.

they have been here for 3 months, how much of a chance u going to give them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

You are - as the majority here - perfectly right about Mila , this is really very strange and of course disappointing for the viewers . On the other hand , both girls , since they established this friendship , it seems that they bothย found ( for the time being ) the motivation to continue with the streaming . Letโ€™s hope for better and more โ€œ revealing โ€œ things ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I think we should give the girls a chance. As for Anna I remember her and Irma some 4 years ago having a good time a bit on the softcore side though but they both were enjoying it.

Ya, give them a chance to go home before they embarrass themselves even more. ๐Ÿ™„

• Like 1