B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Β 

If she has a BF, she should simply bring him along to the project. It would be much better than these pseudo lesbian shows.

Not really a "pseudo lesbian show' if it's under covers now is it ...you stupid fucker.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Who knows, but it's something the girls on RLC do cyclically. If only one did it wouldn't be a problem but... they all do.

if that is the problem then it would make sense that they all do it instead of a few..:wink: If indeed that is the case. One thing for sure it has nothing to do with being shy or even boyfriends now that I think about it.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not really a "pseudo lesbian show' if it's under covers now is it ...you stupid fucker.

Oh, my mistake, so it is a hidden pseudo lesbian show. 🀣

Thanks for the information, it's always good to be reminded why I don't pay RLC any more money. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think this freshly made and onΒ going friendship canΒ really benefit the presence of both girls with RLC, let’s be honest , Radislava is the only one that has remained that I believe subscribers would invest - apart from their money obviously - some of their daily time to sit back and watch RLC . Mila might also improve as it seems that she has already changed a lot of her mood spending time with her .

I would respectfully suggest that Radi and Mila is now perhaps the most interesting storyline on RLC right now.Β  That is a low bar for sure, but who knows what this could evolve to?Β 

Yes licking each other's pussies under theΒ  covers was lame ... but it was also quite erotic and at least in Mila's case, she seemed to have a wonderful orgasm and the smile on her face was priceless.Β  I know I know, we ain't paying $40 per month for smiles.

I'm hoping we see more develop between these two.Β  Remember the old adage about show business:Β  Leave them wanting more.

Β 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I would respectfully suggest that Radi and Mila is now perhaps the most interesting storyline on RLC right now.Β  That is a low bar for sure, but who knows what this could evolve to?Β 

Yes licking each other's pussies under theΒ  covers was lame ... but it was also quite erotic and at least in Mila's case, she seemed to have a wonderful orgasm and the smile on her face was priceless.Β  I know I know, we ain't paying $40 per month for smiles.

I'm hoping we see more develop between these two.Β  Remember the old adage about show business:Β  Leave them wanting more.

Β 

I have only been thinking why exclusively in this apartment they all seem to hide ( even Anna when she brought that guy was trying to hide a lot with her hair ) , it is like there’s a pattern or let’s say an unknown reason that the girls don’t seem to want to be completely exposed with their sexual acts . The idea is growing more and more in my head , I hope answers will be given the next time Mila visits B4 and Radi’s bed πŸ˜‹ … still , so strange that there was no exposureΒ issues between them the first time at the bathtub of B1 some days ago ..

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

still , so strange that there was no exposureΒ issues between them the first time at the bathtub of B1 some days ago ..

Might they be crafty enough to know that licking each other in the tub was not a great camera angle and they were being purposefully shy this way … their goal being to tantalize and tease us?

You of all people should know that maybe they want to slowly reveal their evolving love for each other like the opening of a beautiful red rose.

In fact you can imagine Radi,Β who we think reads these forums,Β telling Mila β€œI just needΒ to lick your delicious pussy, but let’s cover up and be seductive to excite that one they call DD”.

😘

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Might they be crafty enough to know that licking each other in the tub was not a great camera angle and they were being purposefully shy this way … their goal being to tantalize and tease us?

You of all people should know that maybe they want to slowly reveal their evolving love for each other like the opening of a beautiful red rose.

In fact you can imagine Radi,Β who we think reads these forums,Β telling Mila β€œI just needΒ to lick your delicious pussy, but let’s cover up and be seductive to excite that one they call DD”.

😘

I had some back and forth β€œ live chat with Radi β€œ when in her first couple of months and for a period of 2-3 weeks , when Serafima was there and causing her to be sad and with the feeling to quit , we were quite a few asking her questions through the forum and she was answering live , - that was really nice to be honest - , I got an answer when I asked if she had visited Greece , the answer was affirmative πŸ˜‰ So , in a way , I am already mentioned πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€ 

• Like 1

I really don’t know what they think they will achieve by performing under cover apart from antagonising their fan base. We know that they are not shy and what they are capable of after the recent bath session while Mila, on previous visits played quite openly and intimately with Jenn, Laura, Lorraine & Mary so this playing tents malarkey is not so much a tease in my view but more of a negative approach and disappointing. At least Radi appears a lot happier away from the madding crowd at b4 πŸ‘Œ

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2