US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Unfortunately, they will never find those facts on Alternet, DailyKos, RawStory, Yahoo, and other left wing blogs which are their only sources for research.

Ridgerunner I'm just trying to help the 3 stooges [ 0_U812, golfer06. and StarLight28] see reality 

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

mike_shelton_mike_shelton_for_08262021_5

And it was a Republican president Dwight D. Eishenhower who was the first to warn of the military-industrial complex. By the way, the man Joe Biden appointed Secretary of Defense, Loyd Austin III, prior to becoming Sec. of Defense was a member of the board of directors of Raytheon Technologies, a major Defense Dept. contractor. But there's no conflict of interest, right? 

16 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ridgerunner I'm just trying to help the 3 stooges [ 0_U812, golfer06. and StarLight28] see reality 

Um die Realität zu sehen, dazu brauche ich Dich kleines Licht (Öl-Lampe von 1860) sicher nicht. 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

As President Biden’s ratings on key issues continue to decline, congressional Democrats have real reason to worry about their 2022 prospects.

If it gets too bad for Joe, the Democrats and the news media will throw him overboard in an attempt by the Democrats to save their political careers and by the news media to save what they have left of their credibility.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Next week I expect that Golfer, O_U812 and all the Democrats in Washington, D.C. will some how be blaming Hurricane Ida on Donald Trump.

Yeah they'll say that our great president Trump was using Bush's hurricane 🌀 machine

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2021 at 8:09 PM, StarLight28 said:

Es gibt keinen Trump-Impfstoff. Der Dummy hat mit der Entwicklung eines Impfstoffs nichts zu tun. Der 1. Covid-Impfstoff wurde von einem deutschen Forscherteam aus Mainz entwickelt, mit Unterstützung durch deutsche Steuergelder.

Masken mögen unangenehm sein, aber sie sind hoch wirksam. Das belegen schon die Verhältnisse in Südkorea, die seit Jahren konsequent Masken tragen. Dort gab es praktisch keine Pandemie wegen Covid. Und durch das tragen von Masken blieb dieses Jahr die Grippewelle ebenfalls aus. Das sind genug "Beweise".

There are several vaccines to choose from in the United States, all of which would have been delayed by our bureaucracy had Trump not "railroaded" it through. Pfizer is used extensively here. It is not extremely German, however.  https://www.the-sun.com/news/1773588/who-owns-pfizer-where-company-based/ Moderna vaccine is also used. https://www.modernatx.com/about-us/moderna-facts

And of course, plenty of Germans own shares of these companies, and even work in their subsidiary companies. Germany has always had great chemists who understand human biology, like Fritz Haber, so I will not dispute the idea that German researchers were also involved in the process. Of course, so were our Chinese friends, since they had done so much research on tweaking the virus in the first places.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'm really surprised by you.  That comment was disingenuous and racist.  You have no idea how it will work out.

I don't see anything racist in the comment.  Governments can't even look after their own citizens without bringing in more immigrants.