Masha - Home Activities #19

Noldus

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I felt that Sasha always had a face like a slapped arse...😒

Too calmed  guy , liked his peaceful  character .. totally different than explosive Masha , I think that’s why they managed to be together as a couple but also eventually not making it , the one was completing  the other in personality  characteristics .. his face / slapped arse 😂🤣   - no comment - 😁😆😜🤪

48 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Overall, I can hear Masha in a good mood
the bad phase seems to be over, she has her life fully under control again 👍

It only needed a trip in my country 😂🤣… summers in Greece fixes the soul and mind ☺️😇😉😎

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Conversation with a Russian friend:
she tells him every detail of her experience in the fetish scene
... she played both roles 😈👿😇....
I am impressed😳

I am never impressed with any of Masha’s actions , I would be if she didn’t do 🙃🙃🤣

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She's a grown adult.  I am sure she'll get over it.

She’s expert on that after going through much in what we have seen last year especially   , it was just a sad image as it is whenever we see anyone crying 😔

Boy did I luck out. A few months ago I tried to join, but my credit card company refused to pay and not because of me. A couple of weeks ago I thought I would join with a different card. Then I noticed that RLC was playing  games by turning off many cams so I decided not to join. The site worked good for many years so maybe there are new people running the company thinking that they know the answer.