Masha - Home Activities #19

Noldus

37 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Τι έγινε τώρα; Έφερε το κλειδί πείρε το σκούτερ και μου φάνηκε ότι  Masha του έκλεισε απότομα την πόρτα 

no reward, or is it punishment, strange game 😳

10 hours ago, rado07 said:

It's amazing how she lets the audience participate, the conversation was in English, so it was also deliberately intended for her audience.
In any case, the one-girl show in Rome still has some unpredictable things to offer
if RLC doesn't have to give up the spoon beforehand (Barca are on the brink again)🤔

Masha’s place  was , is and will always be the most interesting apartment and you will never get bored of repeated chats , theories and so on .. 90% of Masha’s life happens on camera , she shares happiness , sadness , tears , laughs with all of us for almost 6 years now ( October 2015 if I am correct ) … she’s the definition of the logo of RLC “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ and whoever doesn’t see this , it is either delusional or has personal complex with her . Of course people can’t like her , but at least , she has always been RESPECTING from the 1st cent till the last $/€ anyone who pays watching someone on live cameras .

Mistakes ? Pff , she has made a lot but to all of us , it is a blessing that even her mistakes she has allowed us to be part of her world , enjoy with her , worry with her , question her , characterize her , being fair or not to her . If anyone can recall any other tenant being like her , then , I rest my case .

It isn’t a coincidence that the one that rises to this level slowly is Gina , that we all know the good friendship that seems to connect these two and recently Martina who has gained this by letting herself introduced in the Russian apartments project . 

For any Leoras,Nellys,Kittys and whoever , these are indeed “‘peasants “ for Masha and she can have them for breakfast before enjoying always for herself an “ Imperial dinner “ 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hondarellas said:

And today the famous club that Masha participated in last week announced a program.  We did not know if she will go fishing tonight!🤔

Medium make-up, hairstyle very special
Clothes in blue, so she went away.....

at the moment she seems to find this scene interesting.
Fantasy disguise, role-playing games and talking about it, it's something of their world ... of course there are also contacts ...😈😇👿

51 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Piper came to Rome on Sunday ✈️
her visit to Mascha has not yet taken place, I hope she comes to the apartment 👩‍🦰💖👱‍♀️

A Babi / Piper / Masha reunion with Italian pizzas and Prosecco , smiles and great talks , that would be fantastic to watch 😇