Masha - Home Activities #19

Noldus

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Masha the perfect RLC tenant a nymphomaniac exhibitionist 

Nymphomaniac is Hanna in my opinion ☺️Masha just has sex with different partners , exactly as we men dream , that is to fuck as many women in our lives as possible . Are we nymphomaniacs ? 😁 But i understand your point of course , for me Masha will always be the best in terms of realizing what RLC is all about 😇 ( sharing her private life without hiding anything on and off cameras ) 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, rado07 said:

the relationship between everyone is rather complicated
I hope they leave it all behind and celebrate the reunion together 😇😇😇

I believe Masha has been straight of what she wishes and she wants .. still , whenever such relationships evolve , it is always difficult to manage “ divide “ the friendship and the “ friendship actions “ .. we are currently seeing it with Martina / Nelly / Bogdan , we saw it with Masha / Sasha / Dasha , we were informed of  what happened with Eva /Sam .. always “ thin lines “ and boundaries  that if they are crossed dangerously and without explanation from the beginning can lead to devastating results .. I think Masha is experienced with lessons from the past 😇

Just now, philo said:

Does anyone know if there is a regular visitor to her apartment that Masha has not fucked? The only person that I can think of is the large massage lady.

Or Alessandro, her best friend Dina, Baby, cleaning lady(shame for that) and others ...