Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

one difference between a man and a woman we had a new girl come on here that said she had a gangbang just to try it,now how many men can say they are going out and getting gangbanged by a bunch of women on a whim, lets just say on average a man needs to go out 10 times to maybe get lucky once a woman can go out once and get lucky 10 times

You all right @emmett111 , no doubt about that, it far more easy for a woman and that fact in real life, it like you write. But the gangbang I mention, was organise by a group of peoples and there were doing it in a regular 'meeting' and there were no brutality, let me make it clear. But I have done it only 2 time and stop. I realize that it didn't answer my need but in my mine I had to try. I was like Martina who is never satisfied 'after' sex. So when I write that I was on the same path like Martina, it was that. Maybe Martina will try something 'less' extreme like doing in a 'short' period of time, making love to a few friends outside and come back at home, doing it with Alberto, so one after the other...We have seen Martina coming drunk late in the night and telling Alberto to fuck her right now by saying "I'm your puta". So what could happen before at the late party night ? It more easy for a woman like we know. Thank for your remark.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are right with the gangbabg part for a man , but we can also have more chances than a woman that we are 2-3 with a woman in comparison to to them being 2-3 with a man  😉 .. Gangbang for a man , meaning one man with 3+ women taking care of him ( no need that the women are doing any g/g things ) , I believe not even 4-5 men in this forum have done but it might be the dream of 400-500 😂🤣,I have never done and I think my chances are being reduced day by day 😂🤣

One young man and 3+ young women, now that has the potential to be really hot.  Wait a minute ..... they are all pulling out their smartphones....staring at the screens, texting.     😩  Fuck!

I enjoy watching Martina have sex......but not with Alberto. Does he really have to be in the room? When Martina has sex, I prefer Alberto to be riding his bike, at night, dark clothes, on a very busy truck highway.  🚚 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I enjoy watching Martina have sex......but not with Alberto. Does he really have to be in the room? When Martina has sex, I prefer Alberto to be riding his bike, at night, dark clothes, on a very busy truck highway.  🚚 

its the fact that once he's finished then that's it shorts back on then off he goes through to the other room leaving Martina to finish herself off I don't actually think hes ever completed the job 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

its the fact that once he's finished then that's it shorts back on then off he goes through to the other room leaving Martina to finish herself off I don't actually think hes ever completed the job 

Yes, unfortunately that is his way to have sex most of the time and we have had lots of discussions on this point in the past.

Yes he has completed it several times but I agree more often not (but this is also something only Martina can tell us 😂).

On the other hand, after such a long time together, they should know how the other partner behaves and if something does not fit they should have already talked about it as they talk openly about everything. I personally think it makes no sense to speculate on this topic once again since we will never find out the real reason. 🤷‍♂️

39 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Yes, unfortunately that is his way to have sex most of the time and we have had lots of discussions on this point in the past.

Yes he has completed it several times but I agree more often not (but this is also something only Martina can tell us 😂).

On the other hand, after such a long time together, they should know how the other partner behaves and if something does not fit they should have already talked about it as they talk openly about everything. I personally think it makes no sense to speculate on this topic once again since we will never find out the real reason. 🤷‍♂️

Your right. But the thing also strange here is : usually we often ear that is the man that have mostly adventure outside a couple living together (but don't forget a lot of women do it too, I include myself in my past) but the case here  it the women Martina. Again, usually when this happen, the relation suffer and end up mostly in a separation. But here not... and even Martina talk to Alberto about those adventure that make her very happy ! If my boyfriend tell me that is having better time with another woman and still love me very much, I will tell him" Go F...yourself'. And when the separation 'thing' between Martina and Nelly ( by the way, I bet there are no separation in there real life...), Alberto was 'helping' Martina to pass through it because she was realty affected !. After all that.... your right @adalbert, we will never know and understand. Have a nice day !        

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

....If my boyfriend tell me that is having better time with another woman and still love me very much, I will tell him" Go F...yourself'. And when the separation 'thing' between Martina and Nelly ( by the way, I bet there are no separation in there real life...), Alberto was 'helping' Martina to pass through it because she was realty affected    

Totaly agree, 99% will react like that, but not in that relationship. And that is it what makes it special and for some of us interesting since it far away of what we might have accepted as normal. Regarding the separation between N and M, dificult to tell since I think most of their meetings are off-cam.

By the way she is reading a book about Quentin Tarantino...love his movies.👍

8 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

With Martina's sexual lifestyle, coupled with her high libido, to her, maybe there's never a bad fuck,as long as she's fucking.( similar to is there a bad bj?)

From Alberta's point of view, her sexual lifestyle coupled with the rumored drug use, he now sees sex with Martina,  as an obligation, after which he can do what he really enjoys.

I've seen older videos,of them, it wasn't always like this between them.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

With Martina's sexual lifestyle, coupled with her high libido, to her, maybe there's never a bad fuck,as long as she's fucking.( similar to is there a bad bj?)

From Alberta's point of view, her sexual lifestyle coupled with the rumored drug use, he now sees sex with Martina,  as an obligation, after which he can do what he really enjoys.

I've seen older videos,of them, it wasn't always like this between them.

And again I will say this , can sex for a couple that is almost 10 years together be the same like the first years ? I guess we know the answer .. I personally find it great that they have such an active and frequent sex life  , quite frankly I believe that even without the cameras would have been the same . 

As I have said , I think the couple knows with some few moves and positions how to achieve pleasure , they both know what the other offers at sex and I think they enjoy what’s happening . It might not becoming visible on cameras but I have never personally seen an unsatisfied expression on Martina’s face any time they have had sex . 

Last but not least , a fair example of sexual life after many years could be Leora and Paul / Kitty and Smith .. these two couples in my humble opinion reflect mostly to your comment 😇

Alberto has ZERO imagination in terms of sex. He doesn't take command and lead the activity except to insist he cums in her pussy! He seems unable to cum in her mouth or on her face even though Martina obviously would welcome such variation. He sweats profusely every time he exerts himself, pausing to wipe away his sweat can't do much for Martina's sexual arousal! 

I do think they are a nice couple who seems to have worked out how to live happily together even though Martina has discovered an exciting alternative lifestyle. If I was Alberto I would certainly be asking to join in with Nelly and Martina even if all he could do was watch!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Would be easy for hi

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

...If I was Alberto I would certainly be asking to join in with Nelly and Martina even if all he could do was watch!!!

Watching might be easy for him since there are many videos in the net he can study if he wants 😂....can only give him a few new ideas, but since the sex between man and woman and between two women is quite different it might not help him much.