Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All she needs to remember is 1 + 1 = 3 and she'll pass with flying colors.  :biggrin:

3 hours ago, redole1999 said:

She will have plenty variety that's for sure.

And all those new boys and girls to discover....lucky Martina, I will love to be in your place...around younger friends. Be a woman, we know how to attract good boy and girls....just a great smile and a lot of fun

• Like 2

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

And all those new boys and girls to discover....lucky Martina, I will love to be in your place...around younger friends. Be a woman, we know how to attract good boy and girls....just a great smile and a lot of fun

It doesn't hurt that she has a great rack, seldom wears a bra, likes to show off her pokies, favores short skirts to show off her shapely legs, has a killer haircut, likes to party into the early morning hours, displays a careFREE independence about relationships, ...... and yes she has a great smile. I think she will be popular. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

It doesn't hurt that she has a great rack, seldom wears a bra, likes to show off her pokies, favores short skirts to show off her shapely legs, has a killer haircut, likes to party into the early morning hours, displays a careFREE independence about relationships, ...... and yes she has a great smile. I think she will be popular. 

You resume it exactly to the perfection, specially with that "careFREE independence about relationships". I like the way you phrase it. It all in your word.   

About the 'link' between Alberto and Martina: 

• when a guy has a girlfriend 
  • allow the girlfriend to have 'adventure' outside their relationship: love and sex relation (we all know in the case with Nelly, the love feeling is very very strong) and Michael (I put the name just for fun ::))
  • even allow the girlfriend to 'experience' on there own bed (that was weird to see Martina asking Alberto if everything was ok during the 'adventure',  imagine telling him, 'just a few minute, my love, I will have another great orgasm and come back and if you want, you can watch live on RLC)
  • and above all that, the girlfriend 'bring' money...RLC money
  • but despite all this, don't forget that Alberto have a strong respect for Martina, that I like it very much

And the question: what is the usual name that go with a man in that position ? You know what I mean. But after all, 'both' agree with that in respect to each other.

I respect Alberto and Martina to be able to live that way and I must admit, no a lot of people are able to live that way, they have strong ans strange relationship.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, girlsfun said:

About the 'link' between Alberto and Martina: 

• when a guy has a girlfriend 
  • allow the girlfriend to have 'adventure' outside their relationship: love and sex relation (we all know in the case with Nelly, the love feeling is very very strong) and Michael (I put the name just for fun ::))
  • even allow the girlfriend to 'experience' on there own bed (that was weird to see Martina asking Alberto if everything was ok during the 'adventure',  imagine telling him, 'just a few minute, my love, I will have another great orgasm and come back and if you want, you can watch live on RLC)
  • and above all that, the girlfriend 'bring' money...RLC money
  • but despite all this, don't forget that Alberto have a strong respect for Martina, that I like it very much

And the question: what is the usual name that go with a man in that position ? You know what I mean. But after all, 'both' agree with that in respect to each other.

I respect Alberto and Martina to be able to live that way and I must admit, no a lot of people are able to live that way, they have strong ans strange relationship.

when a girl has a boyfriend.....and they are cohabitating...for 4+ years.

when the girl goes out to have 'adventure' outside their relationship.....lust and sex. 

the girl brings her lover home and has sex in the 'commited partners' bed, even while the boyfriend is present in the home.

the girl allows ...a world of strangers... watch her run around in a state of undress, shower, and have sex....for money.

the girl knows her boyfriend is 'unique' and won't confront her. After all he is just a friend, and no one is going to put limits on her. 

And the question: what is the usual name that go with a woman in that position?     😉

I know what you like to tell us. And how would we name if a man does it ? Alberto and the other male participants also run around undressed, shower, and have sex....for money in front of the camera. That is major part of RLC and visitors of the side expect this. It is still up to tenants to decide what to do and show. Apparently the two have no problem with it. The relationships in  RLC are certainly not the standard, but the people who pay for watching don't want to see that. That is how this business works if we like it or not. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I know what you like to tell us. And how would we name if a man does it ? Alberto and the other male participants also run around undressed, shower, and have sex....for money in front of the camera. That is major part of RLC and visitors of the side expect this. It is still up to tenants to decide what to do and show. Apparently the two have no problem with it. The relationships in  RLC are certainly not the standard, but the people who pay for watching don't want to see that. That is how this business works if we like it or not. 🤷‍♂️

Just having some fun replying to Girlsfun post.   😊

Agree. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

when the girl goes out to have 'adventure' outside their relationship.....lust and sex. 

the girl brings her lover home and has sex in the 'commited partners' bed, even while the boyfriend is present in the home.

the girl allows ...a world of strangers... watch her run around in a state of undress, shower, and have sex....for money.

the girl knows her boyfriend is 'unique' and won't confront her. After all he is just a friend, and no one is going to put limits on her. 

And the question: what is the usual name that go with a woman in that position?     😉

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vor 2 Stunden sagte chuck206:

Es macht einfach Spaß, auf den Girlsfun-Beitrag zu antworten.   😊

Zustimmen. 

Hab dich sicher verstanden. Ich persönlich bin auch nicht mit allem einverstanden, was sie tun, aber es ist ihr Leben.😂 Die Leute werden nur bezahlen, wenn sie etwas sehen können, was sie in ihrem Leben nicht sehen können und das ist derzeit zu 90% bei RLC nicht der Fall, es ist ziemlich langweilig.

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

@chuck206 Oh My boy ! You write it the perfect way ! LOL And when she goes to the beach (topless, we know) maybe she has a sign "COME AND SEE IT IN REEL ACTION AT RLC". My former boyfriend use to tell me that when he was at the beach looking at some beautiful topless girl, he would think ("think" only he toll me..) how it would be to fuck that topless girl. So when Martina is at the beach, what happen in the head of boys around ? Some boys may answer to her: I ask Alberto and he tell me that ok to go and fuck at your place, he would also prepare some food for us.