Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

You have met some “good “  people so far ( i want to believe that we belong to that category  with my good friend JenniferMom ☺️😌 ) , hope you stay strong also when some negativity might be posted towards you or in general 😔

Your right and I know that, I saw some exchange and it not good, today in our world we have more that kind of bad stuff...sad. But we all at difference level of leaning life, a few years ago, I was a bad ass...it take time for each of us to learn how to interact with people, nobody is all good. Now I do not interact too much with negative people unless they want to hurt or kill me, that another story.  Thank for the advise !

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

You have met some “good “  people so far ( i want to believe that we belong to that category  with my good friend JenniferMom ☺️😌 ) , hope you stay strong also when some negativity might be posted towards you or in general 😔

Agree with you good friend.  She needs to "stay strong".

When I read that she "tried some gang  bang" ... the first thought in my head was "OMG wait until Harley reads this".  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

yes I agree, each in his opinion. just to flesh out my words:

ri0k.jpg

We seem to go through this every time she cuts her hair back there.

I tend to agree that this can be a sign of lesbianism for a woman.  But note that the sign is only useful if you display it.  I don't recall Martina ever displaying this.  Now she might display it at clubs or the beach or other off-cam situations, we can only speculate.  But on  cam,  it is difficult to detect.  In  fact, I only saw it that second or third time she and Nelly made love.

I  agree with the notion that it is cooler in a hot climate.   Honestly since I saw Martina with this, I've been thinking about it  myself ... since we have been experiencing an unusually hot summer.

Lastly ... we know Martina  is not a lesbian ... she is bi.  So what's the big issue if in fact she is  wanting to signal her bisexuality in this fashion?

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, Deepdave a dit :

I also think that Alberto should be complimented not only for his cooking skills but also his haircutting skills.  Obviously Martina's haircut is the topic of the day. Alberto should be getting a lot of job offers with the help of RLC.

it must be said that there is not much else to comment on rlc at the moment !!! 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Nous semblons passer par là chaque fois qu'elle se coupe les cheveux là-bas.

J'ai tendance à convenir que cela peut être un signe de lesbianisme pour une femme. Mais notez que le signe n'est utile que si vous l'affichez. Je ne me souviens pas que Martina ait jamais montré ça. Maintenant, elle pourrait l'afficher dans des clubs ou à la plage ou dans d'autres situations hors caméra, nous ne pouvons que spéculer. Mais sur cam, c'est difficile à détecter. En fait, je ne l'ai vu que la deuxième ou la troisième fois qu'elle et Nelly ont fait l'amour.

Je suis d'accord avec l'idée qu'il fait plus frais dans un climat chaud. Honnêtement, depuis que j'ai vu Martina avec ça, j'y pense moi-même... depuis que nous vivons un été inhabituellement chaud.

Enfin... nous savons que Martina n'est pas lesbienne... elle est bi. Alors, quel est le gros problème si en fait elle veut signaler sa bisexualité de cette manière ?

a bi-sexual is a girl who practices natural heterosexual sex, and homosexual sex. in this time of progressive dictatorship needless to say other than kudos for lgbt and all their friends stepping out of the norm that's why i will say see no problem if martina wants to indicate she wants gay sex when she goes out in discotheque, I would even add my congratulations and full of applause, hoping to avoid a war of flame !!!☺️

15 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

it must be said that there is not much else to comment on rlc at the moment !!! 😄

It's been one year, since I became interested in RLC.  As a non subscriber there was plenty of video content, and CC had some interesting commentary.  A year later, no non subscriber videos, and the comments center on Martina's hair cut. Oh, what a year wrought!😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Kenpaul a dit :

‎Cela fait un an que je me suis intéressé à RLC. En tant que non-abonné, il y avait beaucoup de contenu vidéo, et CC avait des commentaires intéressants. Un an plus tard, aucune vidéo de non-abonné, et les commentaires se concentrent sur la coupe de cheveux de Martina. Oh, quelle année a été forgée! ‎‎😆‎

rlc has been destructive with the sharing of videos and photos, they won this war. then, we observe girls and couples in their lives every day, it's normal that we talk about everything, sometimes interesting and important things, sometimes more trivial things, that's part of the game ....

25 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

rlc has been destructive with the sharing of videos and photos, they won this war. then, we observe girls and couples in their lives every day, it's normal that we talk about everything, sometimes interesting and important things, sometimes more trivial things, that's part of the game ....

Pardon me, it seems my sarcasm has been lost in translation. Humble apologies.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Cooking skills? Last week he made a milky white instant potato soup mixture in a bowl, added pan fried hot dogs cut up into pieces.  😝  What a way to ruin hotdogs. I get a queasy feeling thinking about it. Where's the Pepto!

Good "zing" on the joblessness.   Is there a reason Alberto doesn't go out and get a job? Any job!   Is he receiving a government unemployment check? If he goes to work, will he loss the check? I have wondered why he sits around the apartment all day and night. Currently, in my upstate New York area, there is a shortage of workers. Landscapers, yardworks, home health aids, clerks, waitresses. Seems nobody wants to work. 

5 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Same down here in Georgia. Every shop, restaurant and factory has a help wanted sign. Market pressure is going to get the $15.00 minimum before congress. 

It is a worldwide phenomenon ..  governments give still money to people for the “ Covid 19 “ complications , people prefer get this money and find “ black earning money “ rather than working full time jobs .. crazy 😜 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

Your right and I know that, I saw some exchange and it not good, today in our world we have more that kind of bad stuff...sad. But we all at difference level of leaning life, a few years ago, I was a bad ass...it take time for each of us to learn how to interact with people, nobody is all good. Now I do not interact too much with negative people unless they want to hurt or kill me, that another story.  Thank for the advise !

I don’t consider myself a good “ advisor “ here as i speak sometimes / most times 😂🤣 more than I should and obviously I get / make people furious and at times I deserve hard feeling comments 😂🤣 But there’s a rule here in this forum that I am trying sacredly to follow and try always my best , that is to respect everyone and not insulting them .. except one person , I personally feel proud about  myself managing to do that .. I think it is really one of the most important site rules , treat with respect and without insults both forum members and tenants 😇 as long as this rule is followed , I believe that the talks can always be in a great level of exchanging opinions and ideas through the multi culture that the forum idea provides 😇

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree with you good friend.  She needs to "stay strong".

When I read that she "tried some gang  bang" ... the first thought in my head was "OMG wait until Harley reads this".  

She will manage , now you are two women here ( and also Ashley is wondering around again lately 😉😉😏

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I also think that Alberto should be complimented not only for his cooking skills but also his haircutting skills.  Obviously Martina's haircut is the topic of the day. Alberto should be getting a lot of job offers with the help of RLC.

As I recall, Bogdan was the last one to shave her neck and back of her head, on the terrace at B4.