Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

52 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

As I recall, Bogdan was the last one to shave her neck and back of her head, on the terrace at B4.  

Alberto shaved her neck and back of neck yesterday.  That's what caused the discussion on Martina's hairstyle.

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree with you good friend.  She needs to "stay strong".

When I read that she "tried some gang  bang" ... the first thought in my head was "OMG wait until Harley reads this".  

There really are good people here and it is so nice to finally feel comfort in talking with my favorites. Only missing my good buddy yelt. I snuck in here so I better sneek right back out. Have great day all of you. Love to all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The best day of the year.  :biggrin:

Definitely also for Martina, new goals and new people she will get to know. She will have more variety in her life again.👍 Only getting up early will be a challenge for her since the classes start early.

• Upvote 2

Well....since there no free cam, I miss Taco and Blacky, there provide so much joy and adventure and so much to talk about. And don't forget the fish, always worry about then too. I'm sad...I have to say out loud "I LOVE YOU TACO AND BLACKY", I give you big kiss to you Happy I Love You GIF by RainToMe

• Like 4

Il y a 7 heures, Adalbert a dit :

Definitely also for Martina, new goals and new people she will get to know. She will have more variety in her life again.👍 Only getting up early will be a challenge for her since the classes start early.

She will have plenty variety that's for sure.

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

All she needs to remember is 1 + 1 = 3 and she'll pass with flying colors.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1