B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

il y a une heure, Fabbiy a dit :

Vivian quittera le projet ce soir ou demain. Elle a fait son test PCR vendredi dernier pour voyager et tout va bien

Et encore une chambre de libre !! Bientôt sur RLC il y aura plus de chambres de libres que de chambres occupées !!!

Mon abonnement s'arrête demain et je ne vais pas renouveler car il n'y a plus rien à voir et RLC devient trop ennuyeux !! 

And one more room to spare !! Soon on RLC there will be more free rooms than occupied rooms !!!

My subscription ends tomorrow and I will not renew because there is nothing more to see and RLC is getting too boring !!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

In B4 ??? She made a mistake in the address, it is at Radi's place that we have to arrange a room for Mila, not at B4, they are not all gone yet !

Once Vivian is gone, RLC has four rooms that they theoretically would have to find new people for. In addition, they should also replace Lola and Anna, as well as the Twins, because they are just lifeless and very disturbing.

The idea of wildly swapping the girls back and forth again, just to make it look like there's something new, won't work this time. There are already far too few residents and none of them really interesting.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is one conversation that would be very helpful to have a transcript of.  When I read in another topic that Bogdan  was pissed and sleeping in the tent, I thought that might be sarcasm.  Obviously not.

This could be getting interesting again.

But it also seems to have moved Nelly and Martina's lovemaking off-cam.  

So either Bogdan is pissed that Nelly and Martina are spending ANY time together ... or in fact Nelly and Martina are hooking up  off-cam.

but i thought Martina always comes home and on cam and tells Al  everything she does or like i said she comes home and tells him everything we already know about 

12 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is one conversation that would be very helpful to have a transcript of.  When I read in another topic that Bogdan  was pissed and sleeping in the tent, I thought that might be sarcasm.  Obviously not.

This could be getting interesting again.

But it also seems to have moved Nelly and Martina's lovemaking off-cam.  

So either Bogdan is pissed that Nelly and Martina are spending ANY time together ... or in fact Nelly and Martina are hooking up  off-cam.

Transcripts of the lite discussion between N&B about her where about all day and if it was with Martina would be good. I am advised that Nelly may have found a replacement for Martina...

1 hour ago, PHIL83 said:

Et encore une chambre de libre !! Bientôt sur RLC il y aura plus de chambres de libres que de chambres occupées !!!

Mon abonnement s'arrête demain et je ne vais pas renouveler car il n'y a plus rien à voir et RLC devient trop ennuyeux !! 

And one more room to spare !! Soon on RLC there will be more free rooms than occupied rooms !!!

My subscription ends tomorrow and I will not renew because there is nothing more to see and RLC is getting too boring !!

Radi is joining , I would prefer that she gets Nana’s room and Nana moves in Vivian’s 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

J'aimerais bien faire preuve d'optimisme comme vous, mais Il y a une atmosphère toxique au B4, on le voit avec toutes les personnes extraverties à l'extérieur (dans leurs appartements respectifs à Barcelone) comme Martine, Gina, et tant d'autres, et qui deviennent subitement extrêmement prudes lorsqu'ils sont en B4. Malheureusement, il en sera de même pour Radi, et je ne compte pas sur la véritable amitié de Nana, qui envers Radi me semblerait être une amitié toxique, étouffante, comme Viviane l'avait été tout l'été.