B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)
1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Suggestion for RLC to TRY something positive !  GET RID OF BOGDAN AND NELLY and put just girls instead !!  It can't be worse !! 

Nelly and Bogdan are not the problem here, the problem is the same as it is everywhere in the world.... COVID. People can not travel, so we get no new participants. I am sure that RLC has people lined up, they simply can not travel easily, just like everywhere in the world.

Blame China and not Nelly and Bogdan......

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

It does seem that things are on a downward spiral altho summer is nearly ended youd think the participants would want to stay indoors more than they have been, but i guess they get some pay just by being  there sometimes. I dont quite understand RLC's thinking in trying to encourage paying customers by making all the cams fuzzy, even the kitchens?? I mean would you pay for somethings you cant see?? Whats wrong with a free limited trial? I guess the odd free cams havent worked. It doesnt matter who or what has happened in the past. Its the here and now that needs to be right to make the business go on. Ah well rant over, there are other things to view.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Nelly and Bogdan are not the problem here, the problem is the same as it is everywhere in the world.... COVID. People can not travel, so we get no new participants. I am sure that RLC has people lined up, they simply can not travel easily, just like everywhere in the world.

Journeys and traveling amongst EU countries are getting slowly to as equal numbers like in 2019 ..my country  ( comparing 2019 numbers to this year ) has even more or same amount of people visiting in august for example like in 2021 .. 

People have learned to live with the virus , it is now part of our lives and it is just up to the governments to create measures for even easier traveling and not complicating things . The famous “ green pass “ that the whole EU has adopted to its residents , it is a fantastic move . There are some ( third) countries also that they consider something similar , the truth is that currently being a EU citizen , fully vaccinated or recovered by the virus or making and presenting a negative test before traveling , is making traveling once again possible ( still as I said between EU countries ) . I think if it wasn’t the Brexit thing and some tense between US and EU , at least traveling in the northern Western Hemisphere would have been much much easier .. 

54 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

It does seem that things are on a downward spiral altho summer is nearly ended youd think the participants would want to stay indoors more than they have been, but i guess they get some pay just by being  there sometimes. I dont quite understand RLC's thinking in trying to encourage paying customers by making all the cams fuzzy, even the kitchens?? I mean would you pay for somethings you cant see?? Whats wrong with a free limited trial? I guess the odd free cams havent worked. It doesnt matter who or what has happened in the past. Its the here and now that needs to be right to make the business go on. Ah well rant over, there are other things to view.

the less people can see the more chance  of them subscribing. atm

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Blame China?!? Why not limit your Trump bullshit to the politics forum?

Anyway, I think the real break for RLC was the elimination of all the Russian apartments. This GOV approach has never worked. That RLC does not manage to find more people from the area for roommate or couple apartment will be their downfall.

1 hour ago, harvieparker said:

When RLC first began back in 2012 they did have a 3 day trial period for $4.95.  As time went along the trial period was removed and the only way to watch was by the available free cams or by purchasing a monthly or quarterly subscription.  At that time there was only 6 or 7 apartments in the beginning phase.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, harvieparker said:

If RLC is going so bad like the most opinions on this forum, why still complaining? Leave RLC for what it is; get off your pc and use your free time to do something positive in your life!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2