B5 Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)

35 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

this is what they are trying to do don't fall for it😏😂

RLC get togethers are like no others, legendary even,  :dodgy:.. Why here is an action snapshot of any RLC party,anytime,,anyplace,, See the source image :biggrin:

• Haha 4

You can see the bad influence of the permanent stay of Bogdan and Nelly in B4 simply by this event tonight in B5 . The two couples that hardly ever stepped foot in the villa , they are the ones that at least every now and then organize things ( even only for all 4 of them ) , they are the ones that have some really fantastic sex sessions , the last proof tonight that they have part of B2 in their apartment … it shows all and how the villa atmosphere is , the isolated twins with their own agenda , the isolated N&B with their own issues , living a comfy life and raising more and more their bank account , an isolated Radi that prefers to be half period of the week in B2 and two girls , Karol and Nana that hardly ever interact or share or do things together .. it is of absolute no surprise that B4 has perhaps its worse period since it was first introduced to us ( sorry for all the N&B fans - big Bogdan fan here as I have said repeatedly ) , but it simply this model isn’t working for anyone , how more obvious it can be ? 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You can see the bad influence of the permanent stay of Bogdan and Nelly in B4 simply by this event tonight in B5 . The two couples that hardly ever stepped foot in the villa , they are the ones that at least every now and then organize things ( even only for all 4 of them ) , they are the ones that have some really fantastic sex sessions , the last proof tonight that they have part of B2 in their apartment … it shows all and how the villa atmosphere is , the isolated twins with their own agenda , the isolated N&B with their own issues , living a comfy life and raising more and more their bank account , an isolated Radi that prefers to be half period of the week in B2 and two girls , Karol and Nana that hardly ever interact or share or do things together .. it is of absolute no surprise that B4 has perhaps its worse period since it was first introduced to us ( sorry for all the N&B fans - big Bogdan fan here as I have said repeatedly ) , but it simply this model isn’t working for anyone , how more obvious it can be ? 

Just to note that Karol and Nana are going regularly to tourist points in Barcelona and its surroundings. Bouth expressed their love for the city. Too bad that, as you correctly stated, they don't interact much in the house. 

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just to note that Karol and Nana are going regularly to tourist points in Barcelona and its surroundings. Bouth expressed their love for the city. Too bad that, as you correctly stated, they don't interact much in the house. 

I might be wrong then and they do things outside the apartment together , but what I have personally seen inside the villa , it is nearly zero interaction , only some living room villa roommate gatherings and that’s it .. The worse part is , in my humble opinion , that in a place with a pool , a garden , a BBQ thing , a fitness room , spare beds to sleep and so on , almost no one has shown up the whole summer either from B5 or the girls of B2 .. even if they are repeaters , I don’t think that having the chance also with the jacuzzi and so many other facilities , they have preferred not to interfere .. for many years RLC subscribers , I think what I am saying can be even easier understood ..😔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I might be wrong then and they do things outside the apartment together , but what I have personally seen inside the villa , it is nearly zero interaction , only some living room villa roommate gatherings and that’s it .. The worse part is , in my humble opinion , that in a place with a pool , a garden , a BBQ thing , a fitness room , spare beds to sleep and so on , almost no one has shown up the whole summer either from B5 or the girls of B2 .. even if they are repeaters , I don’t think that having the chance also with the jacuzzi and so many other facilities , they have preferred not to interfere .. for many years RLC subscribers , I think what I am saying can be even easier understood ..😔

Get rid of Nelly and Bogdan and you have no more problems!

• Like 1