B5 Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)

Timur and Tereza fucking in the kitchen only for Hanna and Aaron entering the apartment while Timur had just finished and cleaning Tereza’s back .. didn’t check if and what was seen by Hanna and Aaron 😂🤣😆😝

33 minutes ago, valdemar said:

I gues this apartment is so unpopular, that there are no posts since Sunday. And there are 2 couples in it...

Why bother? Their activities can be summed up as: H&A fucking again, Tereza laying in bed, Timur in the living room in his underwear.

B5 throwing a lame party.

rinse, repeat

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Why bother? Their activities can be summed up as: H&A fucking again, Tereza laying in bed, Timur in the living room in his underwear.

B5 throwing a lame party.

rinse, repeat

Or T&T in bed eating and watching phones.

• Upvote 1

It just occurred to me how many of these tenants watch shows and sports on their laptops/phones while sitting next to MUCH larger TV's!  How hard is it to get a HDMI cable and watch it on a large screen??  Are they all THAT technologically deficient that they don't know they can do that?  Just an odd observation...  🤔

• Haha 1

• Noldus changed the title to B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)
6 hours ago, Hornymacho said:

Why H/A and T/T do not hang out lately?  Did they have a fight or argument n the past that I have missed?

They still seem to be ok and no issues .. but like everyone else , some days doing things by themselves and not particularly in the mood to hang out together .. nothing indicates any problems . 

Possible packing for Hanna and Aaron .. perhaps yesterday’s farewell party in the villa , perhaps some “ goodbyes “ with the repeated visits in B2 earlier  in the week indicate this ..