Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

Apparently Leora has been shopping at a used book store. There is a worn paper back book lying on the couch in view of camera 3.

I can not make out the title, but it's author is Erich Remark. She has read some of his books in the past. When she lived in the last apartment in Krasnoyarsk !

For those of you who not aware of it. Erich Remark was the author of the novel " All Quiet On The Western Front ". 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Bonsoir

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée en bonne compagnie de léora et en famille

Merci Léora je me suis aperçue que tu portais des chaussettes blanches avec un liserais bleue blanc rouge

Très bonne  soirée Léora

• Thanks 1

Just now, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée en bonne compagnie de léora et en famille

Merci Léora je me suis aperçue que tu portais des chaussettes blanches avec un liserais bleue blanc rouge

Très bonne  soirée Léora

Goodnight friend patou And wife 

🦆❤️🦆

sleep well and see you tomorrow 

🛌😴

😺

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Erich Maria Remarque nasceu a 22 de junho de 1898 para se vir a tornar num dos mais importantes escritores do séc. XX. Banido pelos nazis por ser alegadamente descendente de judeus franceses, viu os seus livros serem atirados para a fogueira e foi exilado em 1933 sob acusação de fazer propaganda contra o nacionalismo alemão. Remarque viu, ainda assim, o seu trabalho reconhecido ao mais alto nível da literatura e chegou mesmo a ser um dos grandes candidatos ao Nobel na sua época. Este foi o seu último trabalho completo e a sua obra foi eternizada pelos seus leitores em todo o mundo. Dono de uma escrita magistral e de um profundo conhecimento da alma humana, Remarque ficará para sempre na história da literatura.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Apparently Leora has been shopping at a used book store. There is a worn paper back book lying on the couch in view of camera 3.

I can not make out the title, but it's author is Erich Remark. She has read some of his books in the past. When she lived in the last apartment in Krasnoyarsk !

For those of you who not aware of it. Erich Remark was the author of the novel " All Quiet On The Western Front ". 

That was the first of 2 books she was reading when she arrived in Prague. Leora took it out of the top drawer to bring to her sick friend that GH was speaking about a while back. Have a picture of the book in the apartment  Oct 2019 if you like to see. She brought it home on Saturday night
Maybe after talking to her friend Leora has a interest in reading it again

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Must be the Russian version of the book!

Remark's name is spelled in Russian on the book. The letter P translates to R, in the Russian language.

I am quite sure you are correct !

• Like 2