Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

With the television on, it is not clear whether she is talking on the phone or not.

To hear her from the bathroom means that she is arguing on the phone.

She been talking to LB in the toilet and downstairs.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

With the television on, it is not clear whether she is talking on the phone or not.

To hear her from the bathroom means that she is arguing on the phone.

She got diarrea and got s**t everywhere and now she has to clean it up.        

disgusted choke GIF   🤢

• Haha 1

Say whatever you want , but this guy even if we have  never seen him , he can enter Leora’s mind so very easily ( despite Leora believing he has things under control 😂🤣 ) that “ big love Paul “ in my humble opinion never managed to affect her in that way 😁😁 

And as long as the mystery of his presence , his aura , his personality , his character , his outside characteristics remain , it will be always for the majority of us here talks like this 😉

Instead, this thing (I don't even call it a relationship) has to cease to exist. What is the point of continuing like this without a purpose, a future? Leora doesn't want to get involved with him, she wants to be alone but she still keeps falling for it and feeling and seeing him again. And then you can see the results ... since Leora was calm and serene she immediately changes her mood when he is there.

If Leora cares so much about him, I wonder why they barely saw each other for weeks or even for a week they did not speak on the phone. With Paul she feels every day as it happens ...

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Instead, this thing (I don't even call it a relationship) has to cease to exist. What is the point of continuing like this without a purpose, a future? Leora doesn't want to get involved with him, she wants to be alone but she still keeps falling for it and feeling and seeing him again. And then you can see the results ... since Leora was calm and serene she immediately changes her mood when he is there.

If Leora cares so much about him, I wonder why they barely saw each other for weeks or even for a week they did not speak on the phone. With Paul she feels every day as it happens ...

I think that it is all happening because of this totally crazy and out of explanation way of managing to keep this situation going for such a long time .. and I mean crazy because I can’t think any of us not allowing a whatever person that “ means something “ not  to visit our place , not explaining what the hell I am doing in Prague , what’s my job , how I make my income and all of this .. 

In general and what I want to say , it is that the way Leora has chosen to have this , it is for me A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y normal what’s happening and will simply keep on in eternity ☺️ As I said , I can’t wait if “  big love Paul “ visits and what Leora will do and how she will handle this ( hiding it /  sharing it and so on 😁😆 ) .. anyway , the actions you make , the results and consequences you get 🙃🙃🤓🥳

• Like 1