Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

I think this guy , whatever he is in Leora’s life , he is the one who controls everything from her and he has let her believe otherwise . If she had control , no feelings and being totally indifferent , she would simply not care and just continue living her life .. for reasons that no one knows , this guy is managing to be always around and seems like more than special . 

Can it be that the whole problem is the commitment that Leora has with RLC and for this obligation , whatever thing they have can’t go more than the usual ups and downs , flowers , long non public talks ( honestly , if there were simply friendly , wouldn’t be all happening on camera 😁😆 ?? ) , overnights and the list goes on and on . If Leora was seeing this guy as a toy , he would have been long gone and off playing texting and phoning with another victim  . Unknown reasons keep him around , the more it continues , the more Leora is fooling herself and anyone watching .

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, let's see what happens today. If she decides to be away from home all day, as often happens when they argued the day before, or behaves like on other days.

He will not have any luck today even if she were to see him, which I don't think she will.

He can't have her meat, but he can have as much gravy as he wishes.🤪

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He will not have any luck today even if she were to see him, which I don't think she will.

He can't have her meat, but he can have as much gravy as he wishes.🤪

Thank goodness they took pasta out of my diet...😆

• Haha 1