Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

5 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Can the housemates, girls see how many people are watching a particular cam at anyone time? she checked her phone then moved to the guest room and checked again shortly after and smiled, now on the sofa she checked again and smiled once more.

The sites software is supposed to be programmed to show which cams are more popular at any given time by which cams may be receiving more views at any given time by the numerical order of the livestream thumbnail screens. So if any of the sites participants can access the site to be able to view the livestream thumbnail screens clear enough to be able to tell if any of the cams in any particular residence are in the top ten livestream thumbnail screens, and be able to continue checking to see for how long any may be, that more than likely gives the participants a reasonable idea of how popular any certain cam may be at any certain time and for how long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

The sites software is supposed to be programmed to show which cams are more popular at any given time by which cams may be receiving more views at any given time by the numerical order of the livestream thumbnail screens. So if any of the sites participants can access the site to be able to view the livestream thumbnail screens clear enough to be able to tell if any of the cams in any particular residence are in the top ten livestream thumbnail screens, and be able to continue checking to see for how long any may be, that more than likely gives the participants a reasonable idea of how popular any certain cam may be at any certain time and for how long.

I'd never noticed the thumbnails work like that, thanks.

19 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'd never noticed the thumbnails work like that, thanks.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Even Leora's empty bed is more popular than everything else tonight...:dodgy:

7 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Leora certainly knows how to tease, mini skirt and no panties, naughty girl. My favourite. ☺️

A real turn on for me too! That tells me bating isn't spontaneous  for her, it is planned in advance. I guess it's nice that she is thinking of us ☺️

7 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Leora certainly knows how to tease, mini skirt and no panties, naughty girl. My favourite. ☺️

You might say that she is quite the cock tease. Just looking at her gets me going but her intentional masturbation performances are the same so not so good. Viewers will see the repetition and get tired of it. She is lucky that she is pretty and has a nice shapely body that most viewers like and why she mostly outshines all the other apartments. Until RLC shuts down - enjoy her while you can.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I've seen cams be the top cam and no one is even home.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You might say that she is quite the cock tease. Just looking at her gets me going but her intentional masturbation performances are the same so not so good. Viewers will see the repetition and get tired of it. She is lucky that she is pretty and has a nice shapely body that most viewers like and why she mostly outshines all the other apartments. Until RLC shuts down - enjoy her while you can.

Well said Dougie...She's doing what she did 5 years ago...

which is got me hooked to RLC 🤣

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well said Dougie...She's doing what she did 5 years ago...

which is got me hooked to RLC 🤣

Even back then when she was with Paul she did her sexy teases but watching her interact with Paul and how she had to control the sex with Paul was an ordeal but fun to see because she wanted it so bad. Watching her suck his cock and then swallow his cum and clean off her lips of cum spill over with her fingers and then lick and swallow it - JUST FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. She can be a naughty dirty girl which I like in a woman - hehehe. Sorry, but I hated the yappy dog that drowned out Leora's cocksucking sounds and her moanin' and oohs and aahs.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1