Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There’s only one thing lacking from her body which would make it perfect in my view……She knows what it is I think !🙃

I thought there was one starting on Saturday when Leora was having a shower and then when she was moisturizing it look like it. Come Sunday it was gone so she is thinking about you just have to wait

• Like 2

It is really funny for me that there’s hardly zero comments of an ongoing outside relationship ( sexual or not doesn't really matter  , but it is always confirmed that there’s an erotical relationship ) and we are still speaking about Paul and that he is still in the picture as “ Big Love Paul “ ( that I honestly believe that he is but as i have repeatedly said , as a really important person in Leora’s life and best person near her till the end .. ) . I guess then that either Paul is continuously being played as a fool and Leora tells him “ I love you “ and “ I miss you “ all the time but she always has the need to see this guy in the current  residing country or as we have some of us said during all this time , Leora has always Plan A and plan B , if her and the guy isn’t working and she might ever want to go back , she manages to keep Paul in the picture and if Paul is done from her life , she can have this current guy as a back up .

From a morality point of view and her actions , she’s definitely “ the dream girl “ , “ the girl that everyone would want for his GF “ and of course “ Saint Leora “ .. still , none is explaining her actions , even more there has been zero negativity towards Leora’s  actions but it is always “ the stupid LB “ or “ boring Paul “ … 😯😯🤔🤔🤨🧐🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️