B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that the tray indicated anything , she could also have asked if he wanted to overnight and have him sleep in the LR , even at the guest room ☺️ 

To go a bit deeper with the thoughts and perhaps not be fair ( but that’s always a personal opinion of course ) , the huge success of Radi with the top cameras might have made her invite him much faster than what she would have original wanted , we know that Radi has the “cameras obsession “ feeling and it might have been then an invitation just for occupying again the top spots . We can’t of course know , but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was this scenario as well . Still , I do hope this guy remains around , it’s more than a pleasure seeing her finally having someone to talk and not being / feeling alone 🙂

Are you really that blind? The tray was kept there the whole time he was there and for one reason only. The keep him away from her. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Don’t know why a lot of you guys are supposing this bbc Radi brings back is OK, he can’t keep his hands off her given the chance. God forbid she succumbs but if that’s the script then sadly it will be and with Stella looking like she’s away for the night with her backpack then the stage could be set with an empty apartment for tonight. A beautiful image shattered 😩

48 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Are you really that blind? The tray was kept there the whole time he was there and for one reason only. The keep him away from her. 🙄

Since there’s no table when someone sits on the couch in the LR  , both days when Radislava prepared tea , she served it on the tray for both of them so as to have it somewhere rather than on the floor let’s say and this was the obvious choice  . It might be as you say but I disagree ☺️

27 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Don’t know why a lot of you guys are supposing this bbc Radi brings back is OK, he can’t keep his hands off her given the chance. God forbid she succumbs but if that’s the script then sadly it will be and with Stella looking like she’s away for the night with her backpack then the stage could be set with an empty apartment for tonight. A beautiful image shattered 😩

All indicators ( body language , response to the guy trying to kiss , some talks  that could become more private things to know  but Radi didn’t continue ) suggest that Radi has no romantic interest to the guy . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The guy has been playing football in the past , he is one month in Barcelona . He was living in Sochi in Russia in the past and it seems that he is living in London currently or he comes from there  , that’s why he knows Russian ( very fluently like native I could say ) but the talks seem to be preferred  to be done in English , maybe for Radi to practice .

To his defense , even if Radi wants just a normal friendship , we don’t know if she has explained to him , but as a man , if a woman invites me for  a second day in her apartment , ( yes , we all know that it was for camera views mostly ) she comes to pick me up and seems to really enjoy my company , i would have also tried to kiss her or in a way express that I am attracted to her by trying to get closer and so on . 

If Radi isn’t interested romantically with this guy , I hope she explains to him , let him know honestly the meaning of the cameras world in her life and I am sure that if the guy is really decent as I believe he is , he won’t have any problem to accept her thoughts. Let’s hope that this between them works , as I have said , it isn’t funny anymore an isolated Radi 😔

From my point of view (hearsay, because no cam view) everything sounds normal between the two. I found the events with Nana and her guy strange, because they kept playing these sexually oriented games, but nothing ever happened.

Good is to at least a little bit of Radi live is to see on cams. Still, for a several month long stay, clearly much too little.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

All indicators ( body language , response to the guy trying to kiss , some talks  that could become more private things to know  but Radi didn’t continue ) suggest that Radi has no romantic interest to the guy . 

Hope you’re right ddhm and he keeps his dirty hands off her but if she isn’t interested then why invite him back to her sofa? If not then she is playing a risky game and must be playing the extra screen time ploy but why, she’s beauty in motion and by the way she dresses I would think she a model of the highest order and could get a job anywhere while her screen time must one of the highest. Rather she stuck with the girls 👌

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

From my point of view (hearsay, because no cam view) everything sounds normal between the two. I found the events with Nana and her guy strange, because they kept playing these sexually oriented games, but nothing ever happened.

Good is to at least a little bit of Radi live is to see on cams. Still, for a several month long stay, clearly much too little.

Better a little than completely nothing , despite agreeing that in so many months it could be even more..but I guess this has to do with Radislava’s trusting issues 🤨

Triste et pâle imitation de toutes les filles... C'est pourquoi plus personne n'ose lui parler tellement elle est pas vrai... Si elle continue à se mettre toutes les filles à dos, elles vont finir par l'avoir... Quand tu joues avec le feu tu finis par te brûler... Pauvre Radislava, une chance qu'il te reste la position jambe ouverte dans le salon... Ce foutu divan doit sentir le cul pas à peu près....

9 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

Triste et pâle imitation de toutes les filles... C'est pourquoi plus personne n'ose lui parler tellement elle est pas vrai... Si elle continue à se mettre toutes les filles à dos, elles vont finir par l'avoir... Quand tu joues avec le feu tu finis par te brûler... Pauvre Radislava, une chance qu'il te reste la position jambe ouverte dans le salon... Ce foutu divan doit sentir le cul pas à peu près....

that couch saw more than radi naked

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Hope you’re right ddhm and he keeps his dirty hands off her but if she isn’t interested then why invite him back to her sofa? If not then she is playing a risky game and must be playing the extra screen time ploy but why, she’s beauty in motion and by the way she dresses I would think she a model of the highest order and could get a job anywhere while her screen time must one of the highest. Rather she stuck with the girls 👌

First of all , I don’t agree with the “ dirty hands “ comment , I do find this guy a really decent one ☺️

About his immediate return in the apartment , i consider it an “ amateur “ move by Radislava , without being naked or making any camera show , she was easily the top cams replay for 24 hours , my explanation on that is that we could understand  the conversation in English , Radislava seems to have created her own fan base and many people got delighted being able to get to know so much more about her , but that’s also my explanation as i said  ☺️ Yesterday’s return should  have been avoided if we take into account that she isn’t interested romantically in the guy , I simply saw it as an investment to the huge response of the previous day which apparently didn’t work , she should know that you need to “ feed “ the audience in a voyeuristic way , that is to give occasionally  and not always 😉😇

I think she will think and analyze ( as a cameras girl obsessed person 😁😆 ) what she did right the first day and what wrong the second and will adjust to the situation . I believe the guy will become a repeater ( if he stays long in Barcelona which isn’t clear for me ) and I hope a strong and bonded friendly relationship is built , I  think the guy needs new knowing people in Barcelona and also Radislava also new people in her circle , that can actually feel and want to appear on cameras like this one, then we can see what more to expect 😇😎

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

First of all , I don’t agree with the “ dirty hands “ comment , I do find this guy a really decent one ☺️

About his immediate return in the apartment , i consider it an “ amateur “ move by Radislava , without being naked or making any camera show , she was easily the top cams replay for 24 hours , my explanation on that is that we could understand  the conversation in English , Radislava seems to have created her own fan base and many people got delighted being able to get to know so much more about her , but that’s also my explanation as i said  ☺️ Yesterday’s return should  have been avoided if we take into account that she isn’t interested romantically in the guy , I simply saw it as an investment to the huge response of the previous day which apparently didn’t work , she should know that you need to “ feed “ the audience in a voyeuristic way , that is to give occasionally  and not always 😉😇

I think she will think and analyze ( as a cameras girl obsessed person 😁😆 ) what she did right the first day and what wrong the second and will adjust to the situation . I believe the guy will become a repeater ( if he stays long in Barcelona which isn’t clear for me ) and I hope a strong and bonded friendly relationship is built , I  think the guy needs new knowing people in Barcelona and also Radislava also new people in her circle , that can actually feel and want to appear on cameras like this one, then we can see what more to expect 😇😎

the guy was really sad yesterday not like the first day, how many  days jordi had to wait to fuck pam?