B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

It's good that Radi and her friend are speaking in English so I won't need the filter of an interpreter. If the guy is trying to be her friend then he may be making some progress. Their conversation seems too intellectual for him to be trying to take her to bed.  His kissing attempt made her aware of his interests but he seems not to have much skill at seduction. I would be surprised if there is anything sexual on camera tonight. I hope that I am wrong but I don't think that their conversation is moving in that direction.

The real Stella show was the one that we did not get to see. The day that Gina, Bruno and Stella went to the beach (according to the interpreters) and Gina came back crying shortly after they left was the storyline that would have captured first place for those keeping score. Both Stella and Bruno were awol all day after that. That is the round that I wanted to see. LOL

"No, No, No...I know your plan".  Radi shot down the guys first move and I fear he may not have the courage to try again. If he persists he may make some progress. If there was absolutely no interest then he may not have been invited back again unless, indeed, he is Radi's click bate as someone has already stated.

11 minutes ago, hugelittle said:

The black dude should come out and say can i fuck you.instead of being being philosophical on her because she is not understanding his thoughts.

I don't think Radi is interested in him sexually, if you saw him saying goodnight to her he was trying to kiss her and she kept turning her head so he could only kiss her on the cheek. After a couple of cheek kisses she pointed to the door indicating he should leave, and that would not typically be her reaction if she wanted to have sex with him. I think she looks at him as a friend, although he may want to be more than friends.

So here is the deal with RLC... it has gone to shit for many reasons, mostly of their arrogant asses own making. We need the couples apartments as they are what made RLC a real online voyeurs site. We also need the GOV apartments that Nora created so long ago now in Barcelona, as they carried the load for RLC many years. We also need the apartments like Kami and Kristy, and Leora and Malia, and later the girls of Moscow apartment that Kristy created with her friends from college. The couples on Vacation in Barcelona has great success, but now is the least watched of all the apartment because of shitty tenants along with B-2.  You would think that those arrogant idiots that run RLC would realize what has worked well for them and what has failed.

After only once in 10 years, I have let my subscription expire, I am again letting my subscription expire. RLC has gone completely to shit in this long term subscribers opinion. I simply can no longer justify in my mind spending my hard earned money for something that you can find online that is better for free. Not to mention the little brother VHTV is kicking RLC's ass these days in market share. I plan on joining James and his bunch over at VHTV for half the price, as I have always liked winners as they provide the content that all online voyeurs want to see and not losers with heads stuck up their asses.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't think Radi is interested in him sexually, if you saw him saying goodnight to her he was trying to kiss her and she kept turning her head so he could only kiss her on the cheek. After a couple of cheek kisses she pointed to the door indicating he should leave, and that would not typically be her reaction if she wanted to have sex with him. I think she looks at him as a friend, although he may want to be more than friends.

Well the guy told Radi that he likes her ass and made some sexual comments, and Radi told him that she likes women 🤣  then he tried to convince her by giving her a BS speech about how " 1+ 1 does not equal to 2 and time doesn't exist " 😁  which I don't think she understood at all,  judging by her facial reaction 🤣