B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Well the guy told Radi that he likes her ass and made some sexual comments, and Radi told him that she likes women 🤣  then he tried to convince her by giving her a BS speech about how " 1+ 1 does not equal to 2 and time doesn't exist " 😁  which I don't think she understood at all,  judging by her facial reaction 🤣 

It will be interesting to see if he is back tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He looked very desperate 😁  so I won't be surprised if he comes back 😛

I agree he does look desperate, and his approach on Radi is terrible. I would really like to see Radi having  lesbian sex with another woman, and maybe it will happen when new girls move in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't think Radi is interested in him sexually, if you saw him saying goodnight to her he was trying to kiss her and she kept turning her head so he could only kiss her on the cheek. After a couple of cheek kisses she pointed to the door indicating he should leave, and that would not typically be her reaction if she wanted to have sex with him. I think she looks at him as a friend, although he may want to be more than friends.

You just said it all , that’s also my thought , Radi wants just a friendship ( at least now and in the beginning ) and she might be impressed with the good level of talks they have while the guy , definitely wants to be friends but looking already for more 😎 We will see what happens , but it will be big surprise anything more for Radi with the guy in my humble opinion ☺️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You just said it all , that’s also my thought , Radi wants just a friendship ( at least now and in the beginning ) and she might be impressed with the good level of talks they have while the guy , definitely want to be friends but looking already for more 😎 We will see what happens , but it will be big surprise anything more for Radi with the guy in my humble opinion ☺️

I think there was reason Radi put the serving tray between them, that way he can't sit to close to her. If she wanted anything more from him than just friendship there is no reason she could not ask him to stay the night and invite him to her bedroom.

Just now, jetlag8 said:

I think there was reason Radi put the serving tray between them, that way he can't sit to close to her. If she wanted anything more from him than just friendship there is no reason she could not ask him to stay the night and invite him to her bedroom.

I don’t think that the tray indicated anything , she could also have asked if he wanted to overnight and have him sleep in the LR , even at the guest room ☺️ 

To go a bit deeper with the thoughts and perhaps not be fair ( but that’s always a personal opinion of course ) , the huge success of Radi with the top cameras might have made her invite him much faster than what she would have original wanted , we know that Radi has the “cameras obsession “ feeling and it might have been then an invitation just for occupying again the top spots . We can’t of course know , but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was this scenario as well . Still , I do hope this guy remains around , it’s more than a pleasure seeing her finally having someone to talk and not being / feeling alone 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that the tray indicated anything , she could also have asked if he wanted to overnight and have him sleep in the LR , even at the guest room ☺️ 

To go a bit deeper with the thoughts and perhaps not be fair ( but that’s always a personal opinion of course ) , the huge success of Radi with the top cameras might have made her invite him much faster than what she would have original wanted , we know that Radi has the “cameras obsession “ feeling and it might have been then an invitation just for occupying again the top spots . We can’t of course know , but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was this scenario as well . Still , I do hope this guy remains around , it’s more than a pleasure seeing her finally having someone to talk and not being / feeling alone 🙂

the guy is unlucky black jordi and i dont think he will succeed

Bon ,je n'ai pas la psychologie d'une fille mais j'avoue que se colosse m'effraierai, RADI n'est qu'un brin de paille à côté ! Un baiser de ce mec   et il vous cache le soleil . Je comprends RADI  qui  se tient  à bonne distance.A vrai dire,il est présent juste pour donner un nouvel élan à son audimat.

This is a strange relationship between Radislava and this guy.  Looking at replay, when she went out to meet him, she was more particular than is usual for her about her appearance.  If she wants him simply as a casual friend, no need to dress to impress.

I am guessing they met at the beach.  He has a very athletic physique with muscular thighs.  His bathing suit may advertise the size of his penis.  I think she is intrigued.  I understand that she speaks good Spanish, so this guy must not be fluent in Spanish, unless she is speaking English as a click-bait strategy.

1 minute ago, moules said:

This is a strange relationship between Radislava and this guy.  Looking at replay, when she went out to meet him, she was more particular than is usual for her about her appearance.  If she wants him simply as a casual friend, no need to dress to impress.

I am guessing they met at the beach.  He has a very athletic physique with muscular thighs.  His bathing suit may advertise the size of his penis.  I think she is intrigued.  I understand that she speaks good Spanish, so this guy must not be fluent in Spanish, unless she is speaking English as a click-bait strategy.

The guy has been playing football in the past , he is one month in Barcelona . He was living in Sochi in Russia in the past and it seems that he is living in London currently or he comes from there  , that’s why he knows Russian ( very fluently like native I could say ) but the talks seem to be preferred  to be done in English , maybe for Radi to practice .

To his defense , even if Radi wants just a normal friendship , we don’t know if she has explained to him , but as a man , if a woman invites me for  a second day in her apartment , ( yes , we all know that it was for camera views mostly ) she comes to pick me up and seems to really enjoy my company , i would have also tried to kiss her or in a way express that I am attracted to her by trying to get closer and so on . 

If Radi isn’t interested romantically with this guy , I hope she explains to him , let him know honestly the meaning of the cameras world in her life and I am sure that if the guy is really decent as I believe he is , he won’t have any problem to accept her thoughts. Let’s hope that this between them works , as I have said , it isn’t funny anymore an isolated Radi 😔

• Upvote 1