Leora - Home Activities #49

pulo filipe

philo

10 hours ago, scutus said:

At which time did you see the screen of the tablet while it was on the table using camera # 4 ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't respond to your questions because you are not a person who is capable of having a logical conversation. Again, let's let people who want to follow such trivia, look at the replay for themselves if they missed it and judge whom is trying to mislead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Philo;  It's not often I agree with Scutus or his two friends nowadays, but I would respectfully point out that in my opinion he would be correct in his assumption that the angle of the iPad would indeed only allow the people she was talking to a view of probably her head and shoulders.

There may have been an instance or two when she got up to move somewhere else when she may have very briefly shown more than was intended, either factually or in some peoples imagination perhaps. but that is open to dispute I guess.

The fact she Skypes in this manner without much clothing on is possibly because she is probably doing what women boast they are good at and apparently us mere men find so difficult " multi tasking " . She is talking to them whilst trying to keep her RLC audience happy. 

People see whatever they wish to see and interpret whatever way their own mind dictates....Nothing wrong with that as long as it keeps those people happy.

Just my opinion!......Without an axe to grind, I would respectfully point out to those who might chose to think I may have an ulterior motive.....I don't, so live with it!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

the prince should arrive soon 

In December 

I believe we aren’t going to see neither a prince nor a king but we will often see this “ Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all? 🤓😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1