US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes. It's easy. Just apply to the Ministry of Propaganda, Beijing, China. Chances are, they all ready know about you from your on-line postings, so no resume will be necessary. Use the DNC as your reference. Joe has a lot of pull and influence with the members of the Ministry, so I'd say you're a shoe-in.

Or, since you're so into nuts, you can suck mine.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Trump called Biden a "Loser."

How do you guys feel about that?

Myself, I think Trump is mistaken.

After all, Biden and his state department routed the best equipped, best trained military force ever known, and beat them in record time.

You're an idiot.  You have no sensibility, logic or REAL information to go by.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What is really laughable is that Golfer and O_U812 actually believe that ALTERNET.ORG, RAWSTORY.COM,and DAILYKOS.COM are legitimate news sources.:biggrin:

Way more legitimate than the bucket of bullshit you suck on every day.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Trump called Biden a "Loser."

How do you guys feel about that?

Myself, I think Trump is mistaken.

After all, Biden and his state department routed the best equipped, best trained military force ever known, and beat them in record time.

Biden isn't stupid.  An idiot, misinformed, and incompetent, yes.  But you don't cruise through holding government positions for 40+ years with very, very little to show for it, by being stupid.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Biden isn't stupid.  An idiot, misinformed, and incompetent, yes.  But you don't cruise through holding government positions for 40+ years with very, very little to show for it, by being stupid.

I'd say he is doing just fine financially:

Joe Biden earned $17.3 million over the four years he was out of office, but his net worth is only an estimated $8 million. 

By the end of 2017, he and his wife Jill had earned $11.1 million. They raked in $4.6 million the next year, followed by $1 million in 2019 and $630,000 in 2020. 

There’s a chance that Biden, who shares his fortune with his wife Jill, gave some to other family members. Or perhaps he just spent it all. In order to be worth $8 million—as an analysis of Biden’s financial disclosure reports, property records and career earnings suggest he is—the president would have had to blow an average of roughly some $2,000 per day over the four years he was out of office.

The White House did not respond to multiple requests for comment about Joe Biden’s money.

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Joe Biden earned $17.3 million over the four years he was out of office, but his net worth is only an estimated $8 million. 

By the end of 2017, he and his wife Jill had earned $11.1 million. They raked in $4.6 million the next year, followed by $1 million in 2019 and $630,000 in 2020. 

There’s a chance that Biden, who shares his fortune with his wife Jill, gave some to other family members. Or perhaps he just spent it all. In order to be worth $8 million—as an analysis of Biden’s financial disclosure reports, property records and career earnings suggest he is—the president would have had to blow an average of roughly some $2,000 per day over the four years he was out of office.

The White House did not respond to multiple requests for comment about Joe Biden’s money.

He doesn't seem to be hurting for money. 

When I win the Powerball Jackpot, I'll surpass him.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Another MAGAt showing your ignorance.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Trump didn't show his taxes, which will soon become public, and Mitch is a millionaire on a $175,000 salary.  Save your bullshit.

• Like 1