US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

I bought a new truck. I had to go back to the dealer yesterday, because I couldn't get the radio to work.
SMART TRUCK!!!!
The service technician explained that the radio was voice-activated.
'Nelson', the technician said to the radio.
The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'
'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.
Then he said, 'Ray Charles' and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.May be an image of road
I drove away happy and for the next few days, every time I'd say 'Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music and if I said 'Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.
Well, yesterday, a woman ran a red light and nearly smashed into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid her. I yelled at her, "STUPID IDIOT"
The radio replied,
'HILLARY or PELOSI' ?
I love this truck!

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Newsweek headline posted today on MSN, " Fauci Was Untruthful to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear To Show".

I note that sociopaths have a hard time understanding people who tell the truth, care about others, or do the right thing. To them, humans are strictly objects that can either benefit you or hurt you. The ones above the line you influence, the ones below the line you destroy.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't live in Michigan so the game was of no interest to me. You should ask O_U812 since that's where he lives. If he went to the game he probably wore three masks.:biggrin:

if he went then he probably would wear 3 masks since he has a functioning brain. but such events should not happen while the pandemic continues. vax & mask deniers are killing any chance of ever returning to a normal way of life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1