US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

This is nothing.  Just wait until midterms.  Our motivation is going to be legendary.

That's right, just wait until the mid terms and see what happens. The wackos who you ignorant propagandists continue to lie for and try to provide cover or excuses for all of their obvious ignorance and incompetency, will certainly result in a landslide of those with a little common sense showing who really has the ultimate say so in this country. The unrestricted unsolicited mail in balloting will not make much as much of a difference then since there have been those who have seen to it by laws in various states.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Everyone except asshole like him and you know that any poll from that sorry excuse of a so called news outlet is heavily skewed one way asshole.

I put it up there to piss off you far-right lunatics, and I revel in your whining.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's right, just wait until the mid terms and see what happens. The wackos who you ignorant propagandists continue to lie for and try to provide cover or excuses for all of their obvious incompetency, will certainly result in a landslide of those with a little common sense showing who really has the say so in this country. 

We will swim in GQP tears.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Afghanistan! Delta variant! Hurricanes! Wildfires! Chaos, chaos, chaos! Hie thee to thine�lifeboats, fellow Americans! The good ship Biden is sinking! The evidence? President Joe�Biden’s approval ...

That is really sad to compare Biden's  failures and declining approval ratings to the lousy approval ratings of Trump!!! 

Talk about comparing the worst to the worst!!! 

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I put it up there to piss off you far-right lunatics, and I revel in your whining.  

You put propagandist shit up as usual because you are a propagandist. The day of reckoning is coming. The best that those such as yourself could hope for, is that it does not matasize into something worse before then for others such as yourself and the ignorant and incompetent puppet and his cronies that you constantly lie for and try to provide cover or excuses for every time more of their ignorance and incompetence is revealed.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Fuck you.  I tweeted that comment, then copied and pasted.  You're just a lousy fucking Authoritarian hack.  Die soon.

He is just trying to emulate Biden 😏

USSANEWS.COM

In his speech tonight about fighting COVID, Biden took a very authoritarian turn as an excuse to fight the disease that China plagued the world with almost two years ago. Biden claims that his...

50 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

We will swim in GQP tears.  

You'll be swimming alright, only probably in other wackos tears such as yourself. I can just about gaurantee you'll be having to either be taking a hiatus from this site for a few days or more from not only being completely embarassed, but from also being on the verge of a nervous breakdown. If your even old enough to remember the landslide beatdown that occurred that included nearly all of the 50 states because of wackos such as yourself when a little ole former President called Ronald Reagan was elected and then re-elected, just wait and see what happens in the so called coming mid terms this time, and the following general. There are too many now that see how things actually are and are fed up with all of the bullshit from a lying assed dishonest puppet and his cronies who are directly responsible for the lives of 13 innocent U.S. service members because of such ignorance and incompetence when there had not been a U.S. service member who died as a result of enemy fire in that country for 18 months, regardless of any excuses or lies that any of them or anyone else has to say in regards to them and any of their bullshit.

Now this is the kind of tax reform--stop the loopholes of the extremely wealthy and tools that they use.

WWW.MSN.COM

Democrats may restrict certain trusts and other popular techniques used by the wealthy to help raise money for their $3.5 trillion budget framework.