US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Newsweek headline posted today on MSN, " Fauci Was Untruthful to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear To Show".

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I note that sociopaths have a hard time understanding people who tell the truth, care about others, or do the right thing. To them, humans are strictly objects that can either benefit you or hurt you. The ones above the line you influence, the ones below the line you destroy.

Your comment doesn't make you and Dr.Fauci look very good, does it?  And I see you have reverted back to plagiarism in your posts. 

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

they aren't. check manchin, sinema, etc. but so what? the dems are trying to govern. qtrumplicans know only lying & obstructing. no planning to fix anything or help anyone EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manchin and Sinema are liberals. You and the rest of the Democratic Party have gone so far left that you now consider liberals to be right wing.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your comment doesn't make you and Dr.Fauci look very good, does it?  And I see you have reverted back to plagiarism in your posts. 

Fuck you.  I tweeted that comment, then copied and pasted.  You're just a lousy fucking Authoritarian hack.  Die soon.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Joe Biden's covid-19 mandates may cost him some Black and Hispanic support since they are the groups with the lowest covid-19 vaccination rates. 

70% support in the United States.  I'd say you're a fucking moron, but it's not low enough to describe you.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Manchin and Sinema are liberals. You and the rest of the Democratic Party have gone so far left that you now consider liberals to be right wing.

Yeah?  Well, Adam Kinzinger & Liz Cheney are Republicans.  The rest are Fascist piles of shit, like you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Not quite authoritarian, but still a joke

AUTOS.YAHOO.COM

President Biden announced measures from new vaccine mandates to expanded testing to battle rising cases of the delta coronavirus variant.

Who counts as a federal worker?

The vaccine order for the federal government requires all federal executive branch workers to be vaccinated as well as all employees of federal contractors.

It covers about 90% of approximately 4 million federal workers but does not apply to non-executive branch employees such as members of Congress or judicial employees.