Elliot (2021) Part #1

21 hours ago, squish said:

The thing to remember about Lexa is that she provided some really interesting guests. I do hope she makes some sort of a comeback even without her clingy partner.

In some ways I think Elliot 'owes' Lexa for giving him his original break into VH. I would hope Elliot would see it that way. Certainly Lexa is a rich potential source of interesting guests.

On 9/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, squish said:

Great to see Lexa again. She has a beautiful body and is I suspect more broad minded than she was able to demonstrate when living with clingy Waverley.

Do you think that short haired girl is Lexas new girlfriend.? They have visited together a couple of times. 

15 minutes ago, squish said:

My guess is that Lexa is recruiting her in some way for a Lexa relaunch.

Yeh, could well be and I guess Waverley is maybe history.One thing for sure is Eliot can't complain about her using his place as he had his fair share of L&W's place.

On 9/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, Dave 27 said:

Do you think that short haired girl is Lexas new girlfriend.? They have visited together a couple of times. 

I doubt it. She used to visit Lexa's old place all the time along with the other girl and Elliot. I think they're all just friends.