Elliot (2021) Part #1

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

NO

When I had a premium membership on the VHTV site last month, on the VHTV forum it showed that I was a premium member. When that membership expired on the site, the forum no longer shows me as a premium member. It's just blank because I only have a free membership, now. 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Lexa, from Lexa&Waverley
The predecessors of Realm22 

Wow. Well spotted. I always thought she was gay however. We shall see? I have always said that VH participants are recruited to a secret society and that for security reasons, recruitment is of necessity limited. For that reason players tend to re-appear such as Lola. Here's hoping that Alan and Nina might one day re-appear.

...and now she has departed and with it my fantasy wish to see Lexa have sex with a man. Perhaps she was hoping to see the girl guests. Her apartment was closed in March. Not sure whether it was because of Yekaterinburg or a blackmailer. Good to see her around however. 

1 hour ago, squish said:

...and now she has departed and with it my fantasy wish to see Lexa have sex with a man. Perhaps she was hoping to see the girl guests. Her apartment was closed in March. Not sure whether it was because of Yekaterinburg or a blackmailer. Good to see her around however. 

What happened in Yekaterinburg, if I may ask? Thanks

3 hours ago, squish said:

Wow. Well spotted. I always thought she was gay however. We shall see? I have always said that VH participants are recruited to a secret society and that for security reasons, recruitment is of necessity limited. For that reason players tend to re-appear such as Lola. Here's hoping that Alan and Nina might one day re-appear.

And as far as been notice with her visits here, she still is. Don't forget that Elliot appeared in her apartment long time ago

• Like 1

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

What happened in Yekaterinburg, if I may ask? Thanks

A disaffected guest (or couple) tipped of the police and the press made a feature of it. Doubtless bribes were paid. The bad news for us is that colourful 'hands on' managers like George laid low and haven't been seen since. The tenants are always susceptible to exposure and to that extent are vulnerable.

• Thanks 1