B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

It was totally predictable. If RLC loses Radi, and it probably won't take much more, RLC will shoot himself in the foot. Radi does not have the temperament of the twins or Nana at all, if she does not like it, she will leave. I hope she has the means and the support outside, otherwise it will be a human tragedy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

It was totally predictable. If RLC loses Radi, and it probably won't take much more, RLC will shoot himself in the foot. Radi does not have the temperament of the twins or Nana at all, if she does not like it, she will leave. I hope she has the means and the support outside, otherwise it will be a human tragedy.

Radi could have left long ago if she wanted to...my guess is that she has no place else.  Radi is not good with people, she's a loner...full stop.  A house full of others, is not on her agenda.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Radi could have left long ago if she wanted to...my guess is that she has no place else.  Radi is not good with people, she's a loner...full stop.  A house full of others, is not on her agenda.

I think Radi liked living in B1, but she was forced to go to B4. It makes no sense to put Radi in with a married couple and the twins that do everything together. I am sure Radi feels out of place there, I also think RLC should have put a couple in that room I instead of a single woman. It's my opinion that the only thing that RLC has accomplished is they have given Radi a good reason to Leave the Project.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Radi liked living in B1, but she was forced to go to B4. It makes no sense to put Radi in with a married couple and the twins that do everything together. I am sure Radi feels out of place there, I also think RLC should have put a couple in that room I instead of a single woman. It's my opinion that the only thing that RLC has accomplished is they have given Radi a good reason to Leave the Project.

As in put a married couple in like Bogs and Nelly and fuck the place up even worse than it is?  I present to you the shit show that is...B5 😏

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

As in put a married couple in like Bogs and Nelly and fuck the place up even worse than it is?  I present to you the shit show that is...B5 😏

It would not have to be a married couple, it could be two women. Even if it were a married couple that does not mean they have to be anything like Nelly and Bogdan.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

It would not have to be a married couple, it could be two women. Even if it were a married couple that does not mean they have to be anything like Nelly and Bogdan.

I used your word...married or otherwise...NO MORE GUY GIRL COUPLES IN THE BARCELONA GOV APARTMENTS

• Upvote 1