B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I said from the start when Nelly and Bogdan were put in B4 September 2020 they would ruin the place. I only started watching rlc just under 4 years ago and my point for subscription was B4, the dolls house girls only with fellas invited. At the time it was girls being naked and bating, dildoing, 'doing shows for the camera' and having their fellas in from time to time that made me subscribe. In that time we had some gorgeous girls appear in B4, we've had times of dramas too. Nelly and Bogdan have dragged the place down...why? I don't know, coinicidence. If Nelly and Bogdan want a rlc employment forever give them their own apartment.

Bring back the villa B4 make it GOV again. 🙂 

It is not just the villa that has changed from that concept, but almost all of RLC as a whole has changed to that concept due to way to many people wanting the so called real life voyeurism you can see in any mall or large shopping complex. B-1 with Ravishing Radi being the exception, B-2 and B-4 and the couples apartment B-5, Gina and Bruno's place as Gina is nothing like she once was. Now please tell me how Nelly and Bogdan have influenced all those apartments ? Have you ever thought that RLC approached them when they closed the Russian apartments and moved them to Barcelona to over see the operation ?

• Haha 1

Wow L'espagne a hérité de la plus pire des imitatrice et j'ai nommé Radislava... Maintenat elle est à sa place dans cet appart ou les filles qui passent ne font qu'imiter ce que nous voyons depuis plusieurs années...En passant radis en francais ca veut dire légume lol... Épouventable, leora arrive et l'autre imite tout ce qu'elle fait...  Même rendu dans le lit sous la couverture à regarder son téléphone exactement ce que faisait Leora à ce moment... Pire encore, Leora ferme sa lumiere et ben le radis ferme sa lumièer... On dirait une mauvaise pièce de théâtre... Calvaire je n'en reviens pas... Plus ça change plus c'est pareil... He la Radislava t'a pas honte ???

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think this idea of blaming N&B for GOV being so shitty is completely wrong. Rather, their appearance is the result of an event that cost RLC about 2/3 of its appartments and probably also led to the casting becoming much worse.

The fact that there is currently no life in these appartments is mainly due to the girls who are currently in the cast. Why should it be N&B's fault that the girls in B2 spend a large part of their time elsewhere and that absolutely nothing happens in these flats? Why is it Nelly and Bodgan's fault that Nana or the Twins, for example, are not prepared to have sex in these appartments.

The GOV concept is not working and it should be stopped for good. It would be much more important to finally cast a few people who really live in these flats. Preferably from the neighbourhood, in a real roommate concept, so that something really happens.

Did I mention B2 or B1? What gets subscriptions more than the naked female body, to a voyuer site. A lot more men subscribe to these sites than women. You are the only person who wants to see your version of rlc. You've been told this for years yet it does'nt sink into your head. 🙂

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is not just the villa that has changed from that concept, but almost all of RLC as a whole has changed to that concept due to way to many people wanting the so called real life voyeurism you can see in any mall or large shopping complex. B-1 with Ravishing Radi being the exception, B-2 and B-4 and the couples apartment B-5, Gina and Bruno's place as Gina is nothing like she once was. Now please tell me how Nelly and Bogdan have influenced all those apartments ? Have you ever thought that RLC approached them when they closed the Russian apartments and moved them to Barcelona to over see the operation ?

The last web report said rlc lost 41% of it's viewership. The villa should be the 'come in and see' place for rlc the clickbait if you like, but look at the villa now. Subscriptions are being lost. The villa should be the look what we have apartment, but it's a let down big time. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Did I mention B2 or B1? What gets subscriptions more than the naked female body, to a voyuer site. A lot more men subscribe to these sites than women. You are the only person who wants to see your version of rlc. You've been told this for years yet it does'nt sink into your head. 🙂

There were a lot of fans for the old concept of RLC, e.g. with the couple apartments but also with real roommate places (like with Kristy and the Angels). Admittedly, most of this people have left in the meantime, as RLC has almost nothing in the field to offer any more but only bullshit shows.

Anyway, one thing should make you think. There is a reason that RLC has been losing viewers almost constantly since the loss of all the Russian apartments. If the RLC were as successful as you claim here, why has RLC not been able to survive? The problem with these locations has always been that a lot of the action happens off camera. The girls give cheap shows as a substitute, but they are lifeless and uninvolved and therefore certainly no reason to pay 45€ for them.

Wake up, it is not N&B who are to blame for the downfall, but this absolutely insubstantial GOV concept.

En passant le principe de cette frustration provient du fait que je paie pas pour voir toutes les mêmes actions dans tous les appartements... C'est frustrant de voir une telle ou encore telle autre manquée d'imagination à ce point... J'aime Leora depuis plusieurs années mais j'aime moins les copies conformes que nous proposent REALIFECAM depuis un bout de temps... Enfin, je devrais canceller mon abonnement ce mois-ci avec grand regret mais je suis tanné de voir tous les apparts faire le même manège sans imagination, sans tendresse, sans flamme quoi !!! Que Leora fake ou pas, je n'en ai rien à foutre, moi j'aime ce que je vois, comme j'a eui d'autres crush pour des fille de Reallifecam... Cependant, il y a longtemps que ça ne m'est pas arrivé malheureusement....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

There were a lot of fans for the old concept of RLC, e.g. with the couple apartments but also with real roommate places (like with Kristy and the Angels). Admittedly, most of this people have left in the meantime, as RLC has almost nothing in the field to offer any more but only bullshit shows.

Anyway, one thing should make you think. There is a reason that RLC has been losing viewers almost constantly since the loss of all the Russian apartments. If the RLC were as successful as you claim here, why has RLC not been able to survive? The problem with these locations has always been that a lot of the action happens off camera. The girls give cheap shows as a substitute, but they are lifeless and uninvolved and therefore certainly no reason to pay 45€ for them.

Wake up, it is not N&B who are to blame for the downfall, but this absolutely insubstantial GOV concept.

I agree with you as far as the couples apartments argument, but rlc as not replaced them.  And even back then I found the GOV apartments more interesting, I must be a fucking lesbain cause I'll say it again I'd rather watch naked girls.

And like I said when Nelly and Bogdan were put in B4 I said it would ruin the place, there are post on here replying to me saying wait till the summer, look what happened. 🙂 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

By the way, the principle of this frustration comes from the fact that I don't pay to see all the same actions in all the apartments ... It's frustrating to see such and such another lack of imagination at this point ... J 've loved Leora for several years but I have less liked the carbon copies that REALIFECAM has been offering us for a while ... Finally, I should cancel my subscription this month with great regret but I am tired of seeing all the apartments do the same merry-go-round without imagination, without tenderness, without flame what !!! Whether Leora fake or not, I don't care, I like what I see, as I had other crushes for girls from Reallifecam ... However, it has been a long time since unfortunately did not happen to me ....

You no longer have a crush on Leora? She's a nice girl to have a crush on. 🙂  It does'nt hurt to look elsewhere. 😉 

Non au contraire j'ai toujours le béguin pour Leora, mais voir les Leora se multiplier dans les autres appart de l'Espagne je n'aime pas cela du tout... Quelque chose de nouveau ferait du bien... Peut-être ce sera Leora elle-même qui nous amènera vers la nouveauté... Une chose est certaine elle sait se renouveler pour être imiter de la sorte... Hourra Leora... Un gros bravo Leora pour toutes ces belles années....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

No, on the contrary, I still have a crush on Leora, but seeing the Leora multiply in other apartments in Spain I don't like it at all ... Something new would do good ... Maybe it will be Leora herself who will bring us towards novelty ... One thing is certain she knows how to renew herself in order to be imitated in this way ... Hooray Leora ... A big bravo Leora for all these beautiful years ....

You are right there pal, I'd give her a good pounding too if I had the chance. 🙂