B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

twink

im learning everyday:

Twink: 1. English-speaking term designating the male homosexual equivalent of "bimbo", that is to say a young boy thin, sexy, superficial and not very intelligent, typically between 18 and 22 years old, hairless and blond.

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im learning everyday:

Twink: 1. English-speaking term designating the male homosexual equivalent of "bimbo", that is to say a young boy thin, sexy, superficial and not very intelligent, typically between 18 and 22 years old, hairless and blond.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Way too much hype around a girl who did nothing for months, then mainly teasing shows and now had one pseudo lesbian bullshit show event. Sure, she's the most interesting girl (beside mila) at the moment, but this is not a substantial achievement because the rest of the girls in GOV are total failures. In addition, when I read the comments here, the probability is quite high that Radislava will also leave the project soon.

From my point of view, Radislava is a good example to show taht the GOV does not work. The fact that almost nothing has happened in the almost 10 months she has been in the project, even though she obviously has connections in the area, is a sign of failure.

In my opinion, the real topic is the situation around B1. It looks like RLC is going to close one of its places soon, although they really need new residents to have any chance of improvement. With none of the girls currently in GOV there is the impression that they really live in these appartments. It's a tragedy and the hype you're spreading here is really hard to understand.

We disagree . It is too late here ( 02:46 ) to share the thoughts why . Maybe during Mittwoch

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Way too much hype around a girl who did nothing for months, then mainly teasing shows and now had one pseudo lesbian bullshit show event. Sure, she's the most interesting girl (beside mila) at the moment, but this is not a substantial achievement because the rest of the girls in GOV are total failures. In addition, when I read the comments here, the probability is quite high that Radislava will also leave the project soon.

From my point of view, Radislava is a good example to show taht the GOV does not work. The fact that almost nothing has happened in the almost 10 months she has been in the project, even though she obviously has connections in the area, is a sign of failure.

In my opinion, the real topic is the situation around B1. It looks like RLC is going to close one of its places soon, although they really need new residents to have any chance of improvement. With none of the girls currently in GOV there is the impression that they really live in these appartments. It's a tragedy and the hype you're spreading here is really hard to understand.

Here's a little tip Dino...If you type in normal font, guys here might not immediately realise it's you, and may read some of your post....
Of course, they'd realise pretty quickly that it was you when they read 'pseudo lesbian show' in the 1st sentence, but at least they would have read a line more than they normally would...😏

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1