B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A nice chat , some smiles finally and off to unpacking and let the B4 adventure begins . We wish her a happy and pleasant stay in B4 with lots of wonderful surprises and lots of “ interesting “ content for all of us 😉😋

On a side note , I think she will miss a lot the relaxing  times she could have in the bathtub as she now has the shower 🚿 , so I hope she gets advantage once / twice per week and if the twins are absent ( and with their allowance of course )to enjoy the use of the jacuzzi ( with company even better / we want Martina 🤩🤩🤩🥳😜🤪🥸😎🤓🤓😝😏😏😋😋

We want Martina!

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have the impression that a wind of change has been blowing on B4 since tonight in all the rooms. Simple impression?

There are very few tenants that a change of apartment can cause so many posts and talks here , in my eyes , this now shows that Radislava is a very popular tenant , I think it has to do with her personality  and her character , I think many people somehow are attached to her feelings watching her , it might be for many here that reminds them how it is not to socialize this much , for others reminding them how it is when you need to move to a new apartment , for others ( and the majority I believe ) , how she will present her “ goodies “ in the new room and the cameras , for some others , real hardcore Radislava fans , how she is just doing and following their favorite tenant in this new adventure that started today . 

Quite frankly , at least this woman offers so much to discuss , she has created a diversity of opinions because absolutely no one can psychology her of what’s actually going on in her mind apart her crying reactions that most sympathize I believe , but still , the complexity of her persona and the fact that she’s a tremendous attractive woman with nearly 10 months with RLC , has made the forum buzzing the last 2-3 days and her moving from B1 to B4 . 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, corpslibre said:

The bear has a very strong meaning for Radi, observing it seems that Radi is having a relationship with someone through his bear.

Maybe one day she will let us know 😉😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know lol...I do sarcasm, if you hadn't noticed 😏

Yes,you are fluent in english and very fluent in sarcasm as a second language.:biggrin: Luckily i understand the sarcasm language and i am also fluent in the typo language.   😏

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are very few tenants that a change of apartment can cause so many posts and talks here , in my eyes , this now shows that Radislava is a very popular tenant , I think it has to do with her personality  and her character , I think many people somehow are attached to her feelings watching her , it might be for many here that reminds them how it is not to socialize this much , for others reminding them how it is when you need to move to a new apartment , for others ( and the majority I believe ) , how she will present her “ goodies “ in the new room and the cameras , for some others , real hardcore Radislava fans , how she is just doing and following their favorite tenant in this new adventure that started today . 

Quite frankly , at least this woman offers so much to discuss , she has created a diversity of opinions because absolutely no one can psychology her of what’s actually going on in her mind apart her crying reactions that most sympathize I believe , but still , the complexity of her persona and the fact that she’s a tremendous attractive woman with nearly 10 months with RLC , has made the forum buzzing the last 2-3 days and her moving from B1 to B4 . 

i hope balotelli can come to visit her

Manchester City Soccer GIF

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Way too much hype around a girl who did nothing for months, then mainly teasing shows and now had one pseudo lesbian bullshit show event. Sure, she's the most interesting girl (beside mila) at the moment, but this is not a substantial achievement because the rest of the girls in GOV are total failures. In addition, when I read the comments here, the probability is quite high that Radislava will also leave the project soon.

From my point of view, Radislava is a good example to show taht the GOV does not work. The fact that almost nothing has happened in the almost 10 months she has been in the project, even though she obviously has connections in the area, is a sign of failure.

In my opinion, the real topic is the situation around B1. It looks like RLC is going to close one of its places soon, although they really need new residents to have any chance of improvement. With none of the girls currently in GOV there is the impression that they really live in these appartments. It's a tragedy and the hype you're spreading here is really hard to understand.

• Upvote 1