B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

il y a 1 minute, RAGNAR a dit :

The main reason would be the age old problem,,jealousy.

Non, je pense que ed2 à raison! Dans un 1er temps, quand une nouvelle fille arrive (même si elle était déjà venue à B4 2 fois) c'est de venir vers elle lui souhaiter la bienvenue... Or là, ce n'est pas le cas, et c'est bien dommage! Cela s'est vu par le passé avec d'autres arrivées dans tous les appartements ou maisons! De ce fait, il est normal, pour Radislava, de ne pas avoir de repairs, comme elle avait à B1...   

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

The main reason would be the age old problem,,jealousy.

If she survived Serafima and being so close to quit and abandon , i think she will make it . Plus , she has Mila in a way to talk to as it seems , the villa and the facilities can distract her whatever negative feelings ( imagine some fitness sessions in the backyard now that it is still summer , by the pool , of course in the fitness room , some more tanning that she loves ) , she will be fine .. and if she manages to get along with Nana , then it will be no worries at all . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I said that she’s the most likely candidate to break Gina’s record as the longest GOV participant , Gina made around 700 days if I am correct ( in 3 stays ) , Radislava needs a 1,5 continuous year more and there she will be , Queen of  RLC GOV  project in Barcelona . She’s a local , she is popular , except they give her an own apartment somewhere along the way , I can’t see why this won’t become a possible scenario . 

if RLC is still about in 1.5 year

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

if RLC is still about in 1.5 year

Like everything in life , what goes up , it inevitably goes down at a certain point . As long as you see Leora on this site , RLC isn’t closing 😂🤣

• Haha 1

If it is true she was moved for security reasons, that would be upsetting.

The day she first arrived in BI and was unpacking, I looked at the quality of her clothes and decided she had either worked in a high-end women's clothing store in Barcelona, and received discounts, or she was a model.  She was not struggling financially.  (The other occupation I considered was crew on an oligarch's mega yacht.

For those who suggested she move to B2, two of the bedrooms there are as small or smaller than her bedroom in B1, and there is also Lola to contend with.

An advantage of Vivien's room is there is a small balcony from which you can smoke.  Which is what she often did in her room in B1.

As for Asperger's, I expect that she is one of the featured 'attractions' at the beach(s) she frequents.  She is the most conscious of her appearance of any girl I have seen on RLC, and that includes her bathing suits which produce minimal tan lines.

I do think she is careful and reserved in her friendships, perhaps because she is older and may come from a different economic strata.  I sense she has nothing in common with Gina.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

If it is true she was moved for security reasons, that would be upsetting.

The day she first arrived in BI and was unpacking, I looked at the quality of her clothes and decided she had either worked in a high-end women's clothing store in Barcelona, and received discounts, or she was a model.  She was not struggling financially.  (The other occupation I considered was crew on an oligarch's mega yacht.

For those who suggested she move to B2, two of the bedrooms there are as small or smaller than her bedroom in B1, and there is also Lola to contend with.

An advantage of Vivien's room is there is a small balcony from which you can smoke.  Which is what she often did in her room in B1.

As for Asperger's, I expect that she is one of the featured 'attractions' at the beach(s) she frequents.  She is the most conscious of her appearance of any girl I have seen on RLC, and that includes her bathing suits which produce minimal tan lines.

I do think she is careful and reserved in her friendships, perhaps because she is older and may come from a different economic strata.  I sense she has nothing in common with Gina.

Very good points and excellent observation remarks , a great post ☺️😇

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If she survived Serafima and being so close to quit and abandon , i think she will make it . Plus , she has Mila in a way to talk to as it seems , the villa and the facilities can distract her whatever negative feelings ( imagine some fitness sessions in the backyard now that it is still summer , by the pool , of course in the fitness room , some more tanning that she loves ) , she will be fine .. and if she manages to get along with Nana , then it will be no worries at all . 

She can help Nana with her English

1 minute ago, moules said:

She can help Nana with her English

If Nana wants that is .. the problem is I think that both girls are hesitant to make the first approach step for establishing / trying a new friendship .