B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

Finally a bit of interest again at RLC .. also , the collapse of the financial bonuses , it is clear that B2 girls have issues or aren’t interested in the project .. B1 can be the top thread the whole winter , totally deserved .. as they will totally deserve any negative criticizing in case they become B2 girls but already  in the right path 😇😊😎👏 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lots of "Christmas" lights

I was just recently saying that it seemed that these lights were finally not used anymore only to be proved wrong so soon 😔😔 Let’s wait and see of course how it will be and I hope it won’t spoil the fun expected in B1 

32 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You do not know how much I miss seeing her bate, and I have always loved when she used to glance up at the camera

She is back and knows how to please .. the best is yet to come , the best is that she has the stares on camera that can drive anyone crazy 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Biggest absence so far , “ Olivia’s boyfriend “ , aka Daniel .. perhaps banned by RLC ? Has Holly demanded that he never appears ? 

What happened there? this is my first time seeing some of these people! 🙂

We get a “ welcome back “ party ,  new ( male ) faces , already one not shy being naked , it seems that last year’s connections of the girls are already in full effect very very early .. And again ,well done B1 😈😈👏👏

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, emoemily said:

Are they already decorating for christmas!? i guess it will look quite nice. Or is this just because led lights seem to be "in" at the moment. watching this is making me want to put some up myself!

Ouch! That could sting a bit...😏