B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

Great atmosphere on the “ welcome back “ party .. very obvious that girls are happy to be back , smiles , good vibes , exactly what the majority I believe would wish to watch .. Repeated prediction ; Harley will prove amazing … 😋😋😋😈😈😈

8 minutes ago, emoemily said:

Now i just need to work out who is who 😆 whos the girl in the jeans with long dark hair, she is my fave 😍

Ulyana .. wait and see , if she’s in the mood the next days / weeks / months , you won’t be disappointed 🙂😎

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

So who are these scruffy bleeders one a white rasta furry arse... I had good hopes for apartment not now it can go and shove it self.

LMAO  it sure didn't take the Hookers of Eastwick long to pass out food stamps did it.  There will be an endless gathering of scruffy bastards in B1 and all thanks goes to the HOE!!!  However, that's what all you people want to see so there should be no complaining.

• Upvote 1

Alcohol flow , not real indications if it is also some flirting from the guys to the girls ( Harley is having a great approachable and cool attitude , in my opinion the center of attraction so far ) , if only friendship , well, the guys look really cool ☺️ … let’s hope to some later night fun , these girls “ don’t play blue balls “ 😂🤣😂🤣 and they are always generous and willing … 

And … how great and exciting seeing lonely Ulyana with her incredible smile back ☺️☺️😌😊😉😉😋😋

The 3rd night in B1 with these girls and 100+ days in B2 and with the exception of the party for Lola’s birthday , an out of nowhere incident with Anna and some nice evenings between Mila / Radi , well , the comparisons can start 😂😎😁

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

It can be as equally right or not what you say , no one has any proof or any info of the financial status of RLC .. we know from Noldus’s monthly site’s tracking that there’s a decline in views , we don’t know how it responds in subscriptions .. for example , it might be less viewing as the Alexa site indicates but it can be that there are renewals to replay subscriptions and abandoning the standard ones.. or perhaps , less replay and many more standard that affect the extra viewership  that a replay subscription offers which is translated to extra watching time .

My point is that , if RLC has really serious  difficulties , I can’t find a reason why paying to bring the girls from Russia and even more ,the whatever status that B1 has . They could simply leave it unoccupied and not pay 4 new tenants .

October will show a lot for the direction of the site and how all the pieces will make the puzzle, how the relationships in Barcelona will evolve and if we see more things in the rest of the European capitals ( Rome , Prague ) ☺️😇

I will jump in here with my zwei pfennigs.

The biggest expense for RLC is IT.  As others more knowledgeable than I have posted, their IT architecture is first-rate.  So if RLC wanted to cut expenses, I would expect the first area to be cut would be IT.   There is no sign of that;  they just added two more cams in B-1. There are 79 cameras in Catalonia, not counting the villa.  And footage from every cam (24/7/365) is archived for later viewing for ten days, globally.  (For all I know, the archives could go back years, though the storage costs for data simply being stored and not accessed continuously would be much less.)

And I was truly shocked to learn that the DNS server for RLC is still in Moscow.  So who knows whether RLC is still operating sites in Russia, but not accessible for viewing outside of Russia, or is providing tech and hosting services to other companies that stream adult content on the web.  As I recall the decree from Putin/Duma, all sites with content originating in Russia had to be hosted on servers located in Russia.  But if RLC is not producing any Russian-origin content, why keep their DNS server in Moscow?