B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

It’s been quite some time with such a “ live “ atmosphere in the Barcelona apartments and the basic detail being the appearance of new faces on cameras . The right tenants simply make the difference , RLC employees who want to respect the trust that RLC shows them by bringing them back and giving them one more opportunity . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s been quite some time with such a “ live “ atmosphere in the Barcelona apartments and the basic detail being the appearance of new faces on cameras . The right tenants simply make the difference , RLC employees who want to respect the trust that RLC shows them by bringing them back and giving them one more opportunity . 

Shame about the shite music...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, emoemily said:

Are they already decorating for christmas!? i guess it will look quite nice. Or is this just because led lights seem to be "in" at the moment. watching this is making me want to put some up myself!

I know what you mean, and most likely we will all get to enjoy them year round as they love to decorate but not ''undecorate''.🤣:biggrin:.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

True...I don't often pop into Leora's place, but she has some good musical taste...

Rock music is eternal and lives forever through time ☺️ To be a bit “ tricky “ with my comment 😬🙄 , the age of members on this site reflect a lot to years and an era that rock was the dominant style .. Leora with a great taste but I can’t blame the young generation of tenants that have the current era’s preferences .. 

• Like 1

Finally some goddamn life on this site again that isn't from Masha's place. She was single handedly carting RLC on her back. I might even sub again finally thanks to B1. Hopefully they can keep up the good party atmosphere.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Finally some goddamn life on this site again that isn't from Masha's place. She was single handedly carting RLC on her back. I might even sub again finally thanks to B1. Hopefully they can keep up the good party atmosphere.

Very nicely said ☺️ hope we have you back with some personal “ inspections “ in case you resub..

Lovely Ulyana with some extra “ food storage “ in the body 😁 a more daily life girl , still, hope she takes care of herself as the indications of her body changing in that age isn’t the best ally .. Karol’s example is a good one of good “ maintenance “ …

Still , she’s lovely Ulyana , always 😇😇🤩🤩😋

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Abso Fucking Lutey correct analysis !!!!

• Sad 1