Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

It is most probable! It has been a long journey with these two. Can someone explain why they don't just leave their respective others, get an apartment together and be done with all this nonsense. For poorer or richer, school or no school; if it is true love and they can't live without being just friends, stop the sneaking around and move in together. They will have what they want and live happily ever after. And of course they can't have the cake and eat it too!  But who cares about Alberto and Bogdan, they will be okay and besides there is better out there for them than Martina and Nelly.  Martina and Nelly have a full life ahead of them to make many more mistakes and there is also less chance of either of them getting pregnant. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Martina and Nelly are MIA today. Have some suspicion they are together🤨

Gina and Bruno and Alberto and Bogdan are also MIA today .. tomorrow , according to posts , Martina begins her school times .. can it be that it is anyway related ? And if she’s with Nelly , that’s fine , why not ? Friends / colleagues should be meeting only in front of cameras ? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina and Bruno and Alberto and Bogdan are also MIA today .. tomorrow , according to posts , Martina begins her school times .. can it be that it is anyway related ? And if she’s with Nelly , that’s fine , why not ? Friends / colleagues should be meeting only in front of cameras ? 

Agreed!!! Gina and Nelly were last seen together. Alberto just took the dogs out. Considering RLC, Friends and Colleagues should always spend time together.  I thought school begins 0921? Guess I was mistaken. Thanks 

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

Agreed!!! Gina and Nelly were last seen together. Alberto just took the dogs out. Considering RLC, Friends and Colleagues should always spend time together.  I thought school begins 0921? Guess I was mistaken. Thanks 

Just to make sure the facts are right, Alberto and Martina just returned from walking the dogs.  Please be sure of your facts before you post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Just to make sure the facts are right, Alberto and Martina just returned from walking the dogs.  Please be sure of your facts before you post.

You're letting a few facts get in the way of someone who is so desperate for attention, they make shit up. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You're letting a few facts get in the way of someone who is so desperate for attention, they make shit up. 

Martina is starting her school tomorrow.  We should all be wishing her the best of luck and have a great school year so that she can ultimately achieve her professional goals.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Perhaps you should work on your knowledge of the facts and what is being captured with the camera. At 23:50 Martina came home and left with Taco at 23:53.  Alberto is taking the other dog out above.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, yelt said:

But I've been told and I quote "on the 20th at 10:30 a.m. they will have a presentation of the course."  Sorry but I considered this the start of school.  But you are right.  The start of her classes are on the 21st. 

11 hours ago, yelt said:

It is most probable! It has been a long journey with these two. Can someone explain why they don't just leave their respective others, get an apartment together and be done with all this nonsense. For poorer or richer, school or no school; if it is true love and they can't live without being just friends, stop the sneaking around and move in together. They will have what they want and live happily ever after. And of course they can't have the cake and eat it too!  But who cares about Alberto and Bogdan, they will be okay and besides there is better out there for them than Martina and Nelly.  Martina and Nelly have a full life ahead of them to make many more mistakes and there is also less chance of either of them getting pregnant. 

You are a good friend Yelt but sometimes you are all over the map. 

Men and women have same-sex BFF's all the time.  There is no issue with Nelly and Martina spending a lot of time together as friends.  And they could very well "love" each other as love comes in different forms and flavors -- not always involving sex.    Lots of married couples exist where the husband and/or wife each have dear friends.  Mostly these friendships are not sexual as that is what the norm is that we expect.   If Martina and Nelly never had sex, would we be so wrapped up in them spending the day together off-cam?  I think not. 

I do NOT think the two of them are thinking about living a life together.  They are both committed to their men to various degrees and they obviously want to continue their strong friendship together.  Where I think they are struggling is how to remain friends without the sexual intimacy they enjoyed earlier in their relationship.  It is difficult getting the horse back in the barn or the toothpaste back in the tube.  It appears that Martina has three close friends ... Marta, the schoolgirl friend, and Nelly.  Only one of those friendships became sexual.  Why?  Every friend is different.  QUESTION:  Who here has had a sexual relationship with someone and then just became friends?  And I am talking more than a one night fling that when you sobered next morning you agreed it was a mistake (like in TV shows 🙂 ).   Honestly it has never happened to me ... once the relationship and the torrid sex is over ... that person is out of my life.  I don't necessarily WANT that to happen ... but it's very difficult to continue to see each other "as friends".

This type of open relationship is not something consistent with typical societal norms; however, as many here have noted, there are lots of open relationships in the world and these two girls I think want to be part of that world.  The issue is that the men (mostly Bogdan) do not support this idea ... which is the source of the conflict.  I believe if they are trying to not have sex on cam then they are probably trying to not have sex off cam either.  So I believe they are out having fun as girlfriends do.  Nothing wrong with that.  If they can pull off sex off-cam without Bogdan finding out, then he is dumber than I thought.

So yes they DO want their cake and they want to eat it as well.  Time will tell if they are successful in achieving this.

I've said this before but bisexuality is the one element of LGBTQ that is fundamentally in conflict with monogamy and for this reason I think it will struggle to be accepted as freely like it seems being gay/lesbian or even trans is accepted.

Also ... would we be talking about any of this if Alberto and Bogdan had other lovers and these two relationships were totally OPEN?  I'm not so sure.

Last:  These are just my opinions and speculations.  Sometimes I think @girlsfun really is pulling the levers behind the curtain like in the Wizard of Oz.

• Upvote 2