Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You are a good friend Yelt but sometimes you are all over the map. 

Men and women have same-sex BFF's all the time.  There is no issue with Nelly and Martina spending a lot of time together as friends.  And they could very well "love" each other as love comes in different forms and flavors -- not always involving sex.    Lots of married couples exist where the husband and/or wife each have dear friends.  Mostly these friendships are not sexual as that is what the norm is that we expect.   If Martina and Nelly never had sex, would we be so wrapped up in them spending the day together off-cam?  I think not. 

I do NOT think the two of them are thinking about living a life together.  They are both committed to their men to various degrees and they obviously want to continue their strong friendship together.  Where I think they are struggling is how to remain friends without the sexual intimacy they enjoyed earlier in their relationship.  It is difficult getting the horse back in the barn or the toothpaste back in the tube.  It appears that Martina has three close friends ... Marta, the schoolgirl friend, and Nelly.  Only one of those friendships became sexual.  Why?  Every friend is different.  QUESTION:  Who hear has had a sexual relationship with someone and then just became friends?  And I am talking more than a one night fling that when you sobered next morning you agreed it was a mistake (like in TV shows 🙂 ).   Honestly it has never happened to me ... once the relationship and the torrid sex is over ... that person is out of my life.  I don't necessarily WANT that to happen ... but it's very difficult to continue to see each other "as friends".

This type of open relationship is not something consistent with typical societal norms; however, as many here have noted, there are lots of open relationships in the world and these two girls I think want to be part of that world.  The issue is that the men (mostly Bogdan) do not support this idea ... which is the source of the conflict.  I believe if they are trying to not have sex on cam then they are probably trying to not have sex off cam either.  So I believe they are out having fun as girlfriends do.  Nothing wrong with that.  If they can pull off sex off-cam without Bogdan finding out, then he is dumber than I thought.

So yes they DO want their cake and they want to eat it as well.  Time will tell if they are successful in achieving this.

I've said this before but bisexuality is the one element of LGBTQ that is fundamentally in conflict with monogamy and for this reason I think it will struggle to be accepted as freely like it seems being gay/lesbian or even trans is accepted.

Also ... would we be talking about any of this if Alberto and Bogdan had other lovers and these two relationships were totally OPEN?  I'm not so sure.

Last:  These are just my opinions and speculations.  Sometimes I think @girlsfun really is pulling the levers behind the curtain like in the Wizard of Oz.

Good Day Jen,

Very well stated. Thank you for that!  I apprehend and catch sight of some very skeptical things in replays that in the fullness of time lead me to questions the script. Would we be so enclosed had they not had sex. Possibly.  My only interest is the determination expressed by Martina to improve her life and to treat Alberto with some respect for excepting her as she is. He is as he is and she is as she is and when the time is right he will get a job. 

Please don't get me wrong, I do not believe there is anything is wrong with them (M&N) having a relationship, sexual or otherwise, as long as all parties are in agreement.  In this case, according to our translators, one of the parties involved lied from the beginning.  If she lied once she will lie again. 

Stay well. 

54 minutes ago, yelt said:

Goede dag Jen,

Heel goed verwoord. Bedankt daarvoor! Ik begrijp en zie enkele zeer sceptische dingen in herhalingen die me in de loop van de tijd ertoe brengen om het script in twijfel te trekken. Zouden we zo ingesloten zijn als ze geen seks hadden gehad? Mogelijk. Mijn enige interesse is de vastberadenheid van Martina om haar leven te verbeteren en Alberto met enig respect te behandelen omdat ze haar behalve zoals ze is. Hij is zoals hij is en zij is zoals zij is en wanneer de tijd rijp is zal hij een baan krijgen. 

Begrijp me alsjeblieft niet verkeerd, ik geloof niet dat er iets mis is met het hebben van een relatie, seksueel of anderszins, zolang alle partijen het met elkaar eens zijn. In dit geval heeft een van de betrokken partijen volgens onze vertalers vanaf het begin gelogen. Als ze een keer heeft gelogen, zal ze weer liegen. 

Hou je goed. 

Heb je de dartsavond gezien, de lichaamstaal van M&N zegt genoeg.

16 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You are a good friend Yelt but sometimes you are all over the map. 

Men and women have same-sex BFF's all the time.  There is no issue with Nelly and Martina spending a lot of time together as friends.  And they could very well "love" each other as love comes in different forms and flavors -- not always involving sex.    Lots of married couples exist where the husband and/or wife each have dear friends.  Mostly these friendships are not sexual as that is what the norm is that we expect.   If Martina and Nelly never had sex, would we be so wrapped up in them spending the day together off-cam?  I think not. 

I do NOT think the two of them are thinking about living a life together.  They are both committed to their men to various degrees and they obviously want to continue their strong friendship together.  Where I think they are struggling is how to remain friends without the sexual intimacy they enjoyed earlier in their relationship.  It is difficult getting the horse back in the barn or the toothpaste back in the tube.  It appears that Martina has three close friends ... Marta, the schoolgirl friend, and Nelly.  Only one of those friendships became sexual.  Why?  Every friend is different.  QUESTION:  Who here has had a sexual relationship with someone and then just became friends?  And I am talking more than a one night fling that when you sobered next morning you agreed it was a mistake (like in TV shows 🙂 ).   Honestly it has never happened to me ... once the relationship and the torrid sex is over ... that person is out of my life.  I don't necessarily WANT that to happen ... but it's very difficult to continue to see each other "as friends".

This type of open relationship is not something consistent with typical societal norms; however, as many here have noted, there are lots of open relationships in the world and these two girls I think want to be part of that world.  The issue is that the men (mostly Bogdan) do not support this idea ... which is the source of the conflict.  I believe if they are trying to not have sex on cam then they are probably trying to not have sex off cam either.  So I believe they are out having fun as girlfriends do.  Nothing wrong with that.  If they can pull off sex off-cam without Bogdan finding out, then he is dumber than I thought.

So yes they DO want their cake and they want to eat it as well.  Time will tell if they are successful in achieving this.

I've said this before but bisexuality is the one element of LGBTQ that is fundamentally in conflict with monogamy and for this reason I think it will struggle to be accepted as freely like it seems being gay/lesbian or even trans is accepted.

Also ... would we be talking about any of this if Alberto and Bogdan had other lovers and these two relationships were totally OPEN?  I'm not so sure.

Last:  These are just my opinions and speculations.  Sometimes I think @girlsfun really is pulling the levers behind the curtain like in the Wizard of Oz.

Hi Jen Mom,

Well, I read this earlier today and wanted to think it through before I put in my two cents worth. You are clearly one of the most thoughtful and insightful folks involving anything Martina. And you are respectful of people, which I'm sure many of us here appreciate...for the life of me I just don't get why a few people decide to just  trash others on any of the threads...I just don't get it.  

Anyway, I almost always agree with everything you post... and your last post is no different. But, there is something that caught my eye. When you questioned was it possible for two women who previosly were friends, then became lovers, then friends again, well, I can tell you from personal experience that can happen. I'm going to get very personal here and in God's honest truth, give you my story. Here goes, 

My wife and I have been married 53 years...I know, a long time. We experienced the 60's and 70's and all that brought. My wife and her best friend along with her husband and myself experimented in "swinging". After that my wife and her best friend took it a step further and became lovers, with both husband's acceptance, although it did not happen more than a couple of time a year after that...this went on for 4-5 years. Then my wife's best friend got remarried about 15 years ago...no sexual relationship since then, BUT, they are still best friends and I'm a close friend of her best friends new husband, although he does not know of any of the past activities...three of us promised to remain silent and we have kept our word.

These are secrets of our past, as all of us have. But, I just wanted to show you that this kind of thing is not really that unusual for some people that lived through the 60's, 70's and even the 80's. Not really common, but not really rare either.

I don't mean to ramble here but I think that what Martina and Nelly are going through is a very difficult situation as you have consistently pointed out...but it might be even more difficult than we all imagine. The bonds of true, deep love beween two lovers, male or female, is genetic, and impossible to stop. My wife and her best  friend are still "lovers", in the truest sense of the word... just not sexual, and I'm  definitely ok with that as I love my wife dearly and accept everthing she is.  Thanks for listening. By the way, Can we all call Jen, , or still must it be Jen Mom? I know, probably silly question, but at my age, every keystroke ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen Mom,

Well, I read this earlier today and wanted to think it through before I put in my two cents worth. You are clearly one of the most thoughtful and insightful folks involving anything Martina. And you are respectful of people, which I'm sure many of us here appreciate...for the life of me I just don't get why a few people decide to just  trash others on any of the threads...I just don't get it.  

Anyway, I almost always agree with everything you post... and your last post is no different. But, there is something that caught my eye. When you questioned was it possible for two women who previosly were friends, then became lovers, then friends again, well, I can tell you from personal experience that can happen. I'm going to get very personal here and in God's honest truth, give you my story. Here goes, 

My wife and I have been married 53 years...I know, a long time. We experienced the 60's and 70's and all that brought. My wife and her best friend along with her husband and myself experimented in "swinging". After that my wife and her best friend took it a step further and became lovers, with both husband's acceptance, although it did not happen more than a couple of time a year after that...this went on for 4-5 years. Then my wife's best friend got remarried about 15 years ago...no sexual relationship since then, BUT, they are still best friends and I'm a close friend of her best friends new husband, although he does not know of any of the past activities...three of us promised to remain silent and we have kept our word.

These are secrets of our past, as all of us have. But, I just wanted to show you that this kind of thing is not really that unusual for some people that lived through the 60's, 70's and even the 80's. Not really common, but not really rare either.

I don't mean to ramble here but I think that what Martina and Nelly are going through is a very difficult situation as you have consistently pointed out...but it might be even more difficult than we all imagine. The bonds of true, deep love beween two lovers, male or female, is genetic, and impossible to stop. My wife and her best  friend are still "lovers", in the truest sense of the word... just not sexual, and I'm  definitely ok with that as I love my wife dearly and accept everthing she is.  Thanks for listening. By the way, Can we all call Jen, , or still must it be Jen Mom? I know, probably silly question, but at my age, every keystroke ? 

Great Post, Thanks for taking the time to post. I too can relate very well to past, and your present. Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Great Post, Thanks for taking the time to post. I too can relate very well to past, and your present. Thanks again.

Thank you. Its always nice nice to hear posirve respsonses here.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen Mom,

First off, congrats on 53 years of marriage!  My oldest brother and his wife just celebrated their 55th anniversary.  Secondly, I respect you for coming forward with your story and I'm glad it worked out so well for you.  Even though you and your wife "got away with it" so to speak, it doesn't work that way for a lot of others.  I know of several couples that have divorced/split up over such openness and it wasn't pretty in the end for any of them.  I also know of a couple of marriages that survived such an ordeal and good for them.

With respect to you and JM, I personally ain't buying any of the Nelly & Martina side show.  If what JM believes is real between the two women based on what she has observed,  then the whole we're gong to just be friends is a load of malarky in my opinion.

I find it strange that from what I've heard and read that Nelly is on her second night of sleeping at Gina's apartment....for some reason I thought she was married!  I've been told that it's pretty obvious that what Nelly & Bogdan had at one time is now becoming more and more distant.  Nelly leaves at least once a day and on some days several times and not for just an hour I'm told but for several hours.  My question is why?  Why does she leave her husband for extended periods of time and even sleeps away from him many times?  Is their sleeping apart a normal thing now days because it wasn't when my wife was alive. It would have felt weird not cuddling up to my wife and going sleep at night, and she felt the same way.

It's quite obvious from the party they had in B4 with the IT techs, when Nelly gets drunk/high she is an easy target for any guy around.  I believe she is as unfaithful as they come!!

At any rate DWI, a good, thoughtful, honest post!!

3 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen Mom,

Good story and post!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DWI said:

Thank you so much DWI / BI.

Yes you can call me Jen if you want.

I agree with you that two lovers can abstain from sex and remain friends … but I don’t think it’s easy and as prevalent as it is on TV.

Happy that you made it work over 50 years and you have a soul mate and your wife apparently has two soul mates.

On 20/9/2021 at 6:11, JenniferMom said:

Parece que Martina tiene tres amigas cercanas ... Marta, la amiga de la colegiala, y Nelly. Solo una de esas amistades se volvió sexual. ¿Por qué? Cada amigo es diferente. 

Martina has more friends who live in her hometown, apart from Elena who has been in the apartment recently and is also very close.
Nelly was not her friend before their first sexual encounter, this took place, if I remember correctly, the second time they met and it was provoked by Nelly because Martina really liked Holly...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2